www.comcastoffers.com / $100 cash back rebate

1 GA, United States Review updated:

www.ComcastOffers.com Cash back rebate is a scam. I ordered internet service through www.ComcastOffers.com and they sent me a confirmation email on March 2008 but on the email there were no link or informations about getting the $100 cash back rebate form. I called Comcast Offers 4 weeks later and asked where would I get the form for the rebate, no direct answers. Since I was not initially informed how and where to get the rebate form the representative told me ComcastOffers.com do not honor those rebates anymore.
I then went online to chat with the representative anonymously to ask where the rebate form is and how I can get a copy. For 15 minutes the representative did not answer my simple question.
"Could you give me a link for the $100 cash back rebate form" ? he went around the bushes and I ended up with no answer for a simple question.
I am disappointed in Comcast to be affiliated with ComcastOffers.com and running this kind of opperations.
I signed up for the internet service because of the $100 cash back rebate and found there is no rebate.
Scams...

Comments

9th of Jul, 2008

I am going through the same thing man ###ing ###

21st of Nov, 2008

I am having the same problem. I am not able to get rebate form for $100.00 cash back.

Comcast sucks !

• Co
      18th of Jan, 2010

Same issue. EVERYONE BEWARE! These comcast cashback offers are scams! Mine was for $200 for a triple play HD starter offer back in June 09... I've chatted, called, been transferred 4 times.. nobody knows.

It's a bait-and-switch, where they know most customers will sign up, then forget about the cashback months later...