www.cloudbooksapp.com / Additional bill for nothing

United States Review updated:
10901 Roosevelt Blvd. Ste. 1000 # 68692
I signed up for free and used the software from the company www.cloudbooksapp.com. But after couple of weeks they have sent me the additional bills, which was for $50. I was surprised and decided immediately to get info about this bill. These crooks told me that I have used some additional services, but it was ###. They simply decided to mislead me. I wasn’t happy with such services. I wanted to know if someone else has the same problems.
May 22, 2015

N  18th of May, 2015 by

Www. Cloudbooksapp.com - They didn’t help me and now I can’t reach them
10901 Roosevelt Blvd. Ste. 1000 # 68692

I downloaded the software from the company www.cloudbooksapp.com. I was using it within several days, but suddenly it has stopped. I contacted the moderators, who told me that it was some technical mistake. They promised to help me, but they needed the access to my computer. I gave it to them, but after that no info from them. As well as they ignored me. I have no idea what the hell happened. Please, share your views and post comments about them.
N  8th of Jun, 2015 by

I am from CloudBooks support team. In our free trial, we never ask for credit card information, then how we can charge $50 when we do not have your credit card information on file. This is false review and spam. I would like to request the site owner to remove this review from the site.