www.cheriesbulldogs.com / Breeder took half of the sum and hasn't provided the puppy

I contacted the breeder from www.cheriesbulldogs.com and decided to purchase a puppy. I was scammed by the breeder. He told me that only one puppy left and it was completely ok. I transferred half of the sum and waited for the delivery, but the breeder started to tell me some ### and delayed the delivery time. Still no news from this guy. Scam.

Ne
May 29, 2015

More www.cheriesbulldogs.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

24th of Sep, 2015

I am the breeder this fraudulent posting is about. First of all - I am not male. Second of all - I never take half of the price of a dog up front. I have a $500 deposit (of which $400 is refundable) and the balance is due when you pick up your pup in person. If you have any legitimate questions, please direct them to me personally as this entire posting in inaccurate and fraudulent. Thank you!

24th of Sep, 2015

FYI - in addition - I was emailed about this 'complaint' by a company that was trying to get me to PAY to have it removed. Who's scamming who here?!?! It's rather unbelievable the lengths people will go to in order to get money from people. SMDH