www.chemistdirect.co.uk / Non delivery of goods

United Kingdom Review updated:

I've placed an order on the 13rd January for more than £200... On the 19th received an email regarding an item that was not in stock and will delay the order, but It would be solved by the 25th.
On the 25th nothing happened... Contacted them on the 27th by email, to request the order to be shipped without that missing item... No reply...
Send another message on the 31st... No reply...
Finally, through their liveperson service, they told me they would "prioritize my order", but the order was not completed and it would take up to 7 working days for shipping...
I canceled this order and will never buy from them again... I bought some items that I need for my vacations, 3 weeks before traveling but I could not get them...

If you buy from them, please be patient waiting for your order... And forget about email, looks like they only use it one-way - to send you messages, but never read what you send them...

Copy of the final chat transcript:
Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationAll operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.

Chat InformationWelcome to Chemist Direct customer services. A representative will be with you shortly. Please note our representative is not a pharmacist and is unable to provide healthcare advice or product recommendations. Please call [protected] if you would like to speak to our Pharmacy team.

Customer Professional 2: Good Afternoon, you are through to customer service how may I assist?

Luis Domingues: Hello

Luis Domingues: I'm contacting regarding my order [protected]

Customer Professional 2: How can i help you?

Luis Domingues: I've placed this order on the 13rd January.

Luis Domingues: I've contacted your support a number of times.

Luis Domingues: Without getting any reply from you.

Customer Professional 2: Can you please hold the line whilst I check that for you.

Luis Domingues: I'd like to know why is this taking sooooooo long

Luis Domingues: ok

Customer Professional 2: Just one moment and i will check for you

Customer Professional 2: Thank you for your enquiry. I can only apologise for the delay with this order. Your order has been ticketed up to the warehouse and will be dealt with as quickly as possible. If there is any problems we will email you back shortly to let you know.

Luis Domingues: I need to have this by Thursday, otherwise I'd rather cancel this order.

Luis Domingues: I'm travelling Friday.

Luis Domingues: I've also asked for separate shipping of the item that delayed this order...

Customer Professional 2: I will raise this as a high priority for you, and have this order dispatched for you as soon as we can

Luis Domingues: This order is to be shipped to Portugal... Do you think it will arrive on time?

Customer Professional 2: Delivery to the EU can take up to 7 working days

Luis Domingues: ok, better cancel it as it will never be here on time...

Customer Professional 2: Just one moment and i will cancel this order for you

Luis Domingues: It's a shame to have to cancel this order after waiting for more than 2 weeks!

Luis Domingues: I would like to file a complaint regarding this. Is there a specific email address I can send it to?

Customer Professional 2: I do apologies for the delay with this order. I can now confirm that this has been cancelled for you

Customer Professional 2: You can send an email to [protected]@chemistdirect.co.uk

Luis Domingues: Ok, that's the same address I've contacted before, without getting any reply. That's useless..

Customer Professional 2: Once we have received this email, then we will file this as a complaint and you will receive a response

Luis Domingues: My last email to this address was on the 27th... Still no reply... I'll try to reach you by other means.

Luis Domingues: Thanks

Customer Professional 2: Is there anything else I can help you with?

Luis Domingues: no, thanks.

Luis Domingues: bye

Comments

• Li
      6th of Jul, 2010

same thing happening to me right now

• Li
      6th of Jul, 2010

THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW

• Su
      20th of Aug, 2012

The same thing is happening to me too. Don't let them get you. I'm not. They're denying that they took the money, but I've got proof in my bank account that they did.

• Ya
      3rd of Mar, 2014

chemistdirect.co.uk, Order Date: Feb 28, 2014 Order Number: 177172-12243
    i paid for 2 quantities of “Aptamil 1+” ,but they just send me 1 quantity,and charge more for shipping ;nobody told me that they would only send me 1 quantity and i have been restricted by them ,and if they had check with me about the despatch ,i definitely wouldn't buy anything on their web site,i would say no ! NO ! NO!
    ①. Everybody can add 2quantity “Aptamil 1+” into the shopping basket,and even i have paid for 2 quantity(6 boxes in total), but you just send me one quantity
    ②. Don't tell now about restriction,because Nobody told me before ,or there is no regulation on your page site,
    . you just delete one quantity of my order without informing,and charge me more for the Shipping
    ④. you changed my order ,took off my 5% discount coupon,charge me more
    ⑤. i paid more but get less
    don't apologize, all i need is my original order ,2 quantities of Aptamil 1+ (6 boxes intotal),or return my money of the missed 3 Aptamil 1+(35.97 GBP) andreturn the reasonable shipping fee

please deal with thisproblem

• Ba
      12th of Jun, 2014

same happened to me do not use this company

• Ol
      30th of May, 2015

This is their way to run business. It sucks. I've also a customer in some German online pharmacies and the service and speed of shipping is 1st class, but this Chemist Direct online pharmacy is a shame to UK. I haven't received my purchased items ( I placed the order in the beginning of April 2015, now it's 30th May, no items, no refund), and they agreed that the shipment has got lost in transit. They asked me if I want the re-ship the items or refund, I chose refund, they won't pay. Maybe the domestic clients in UK do receive their ordered goods, for any foreigners I recommend NOT to buy from them. They really suck.