www.center4grants.com / Unauthorized credit cad charge

1 FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-479-0979

www.center4grants.com

Grant Masters asked for a small postage handling charge, but they continue to take 39.95 from my credit card account. I do not want this to happen ANYMORE.

You will next hear from my lawyer should it happen again.

Aren't there already enough thieves in the world?

Mi

Comments

• Dv
      14th of Nov, 2008

I got a live number with people and agreements for refunds( we shall see about that later), but the number is 1-800-479-9097. The wait was not unusually long and I grumbled the whole time but I did get a supervisor. It's worth a try to cancel it. That's for Grant search masters and they even had charges listed by the other names that show up on my account statements.

• Pe
      17th of Nov, 2008

i fill out the from but as i read on i saw that you will be taking out of my card 39.95 i do not want to be apart of your free grant network i just did the from 11-17-08 845.am i disagree with this an i want no part of this offer so take me off of your program now i would like to be email when you do this i will put all stops on my card if you do not do what i ask

• Bj
      19th of Nov, 2008

Thanks for your research and post. I called the (800) # and have been promised a full refund of the add-on amounts to my credit card. Is this a problem of my lack of vision for disclosures ?
    `;o)- Brian

• Ka
      20th of Nov, 2008

I am just so angry!!! You put through an erroneous charge to my debit card (something that will never, ever happen again!!!) which, because my bank account balance remains low and just for certain bills, went into OD along with overdraft charges of $70 plus other fees. Altogether, my bank account is now $126 in overdraft!!! I couldn't be angrier because I know there is nothing I can do to recover the overdraft fees! I called the company and tried to make the representative who answered the phone understand my problem but he was next to impossible to understand so all I kept repeating was that I wanted nothing from the company but my $39.95 back! Finally, he agreed to do that. Still, I am hurting from the injustice of it all!!! I'm disabled, cannot work, and try to survive on a small disability benefit, which has now been reduced by more than I can afford!!! How can people do this to each other... it's obviously a scam, and the people who initiated this "company" had to know they were trying to scam people... and it's the people who can't afford to be scammed who are hurting the worst. I have to stop this tirade to save my heart, which is palpitating terribly.

• Ro
      20th of Nov, 2008

I had no idea there was a trial period. This was hidden in the promotion. I think this is unfair and I want you to stop taking money from my credit card.

27th of Nov, 2008
    www.center4grants.com - not authorized to debit my acct
    Macon
    Georgia
    center4grants.com

did not do business with these people of any type and did not ok a withdraw from banking acct of $7.95 .

• Do
      29th of Nov, 2008

I RECEIVED A BILL FOR $3995 for something i did not order did not want--and will not pay for plus other amounts that i have no idea what the amount is for
    please help me get rid of these charges.

• Do
      29th of Nov, 2008

please discontinue all all accounts dealing with grants
    asap i will not pay for any of this
    www.center4grants.com---bussinessfunds 80041o168 las vegas----nwkag.com 8004189320 800-4189320 ut

1st of Dec, 2008

what do u stop it please ley me no jonboymc@hotmail.com

• Ry
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that are located directly below or above (depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button. Also the first paragraph of the Term & Condition refers you to Terms and Disclosures on the sales page.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $2.29 S&H, after the seven day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the fourteen day and twenty-one day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "www.center4grants.com". For questions, call 1-800-479-0979 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

For customer service you may call 800-479-0979 and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.29 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource Center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource Center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at 800-479-0979 and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call us directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Customer Service Administrator

• Me
      4th of Dec, 2008

I agree totally. I didn't notice this until I had already clicked send. It was too late to do anything about it. I'm glad that I found this site. I hate companies that feel the need to steal...if you wanted to promote a service, promote the service. Don't try and take away our hard earned money with tacked on bills.

• Da
      11th of Dec, 2008
    www.center4grants.com - scam
    www.center4grants.com

i agreed to be charged $2.99 not 39.95 for info that is copied from fed govt websites.company uses India operaters that dont speak english.this company will be reported to u.s. attorney general for fraud.i have also repoted to webhost GO DADDY >COm for putting this site up.ICANN NEEDS TO BE ON THIS ONE.THIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN THEFT AT ITS BEST AND NEEDS TO BE STOPPED.BAIT AND SWITCH

• Rc
      11th of Dec, 2008

These Companies are part of the same scam..

WWW.CENTER4GRANTS.COM LAS VEGAS NV
    NWKAG.COM 8004189320 ST. GEORGE UT
    BUSINESSFUND 800410168 LAS VEGAS NV
    GRANTSEARCH8004790979 LAS VEGAS NV
    IWORKS INCORPORATED

File complaints with the BBB for all of these fronts in each of these states as well as the FTC. I just sent my response to the inquiry today. Shut'em down!

1st of Jan, 2009

The same thing has happened to me. If you go to www.center4grants.com there is a page that addresses the monthly charges on credit cards. It says that you are a subscriber. I tried to login but it didn't have any info on me so I don't know how I became a subscriber by just purchasing a $2.95 item, must not have read the very, very small print. Anyway, you can click on the link on that page and it will take you to a contact customer service page. I sent an email requesting that my subscription be cancelled. I guess we will see how long it takes and if it works. If not I will call my credit card company and see if they can reverse the charges, if not I will cancel my card so no other charges can be made. Hope this helps.

• Ti
      3rd of Jan, 2009
    www.center4grants.com - Unauthorized withdrawal from bank acount
    Arizona

www.center4grants, businessfund, NWKAG.com, these three entities have all pulled funds out of my account without any permission at all for doing so I would like to have them all hung by their heels for ripping people off, is there anything that can be done about this

• Da
      5th of Jan, 2009

CHARGING BANK ACCOUNT FOR SERVICES I NEVER ORDERED STEALING 39.95 @ 2MONTHS ALREADY!!!

• Pz
      7th of Jan, 2009

I checked my credit card statement today and there is 2 charges for 1.99 and 39.95 from www.center4grants.com it is a total scam. I have never even been on their site or placed an order. I called their customer service number, they asked me for my name and zip code but they could not find my information. They said they would credit my account but they could not locate it so it did not make any sense whatsoever. My only option is to contact my credit card company and report fraud and wait for a credit.

• Bo
      12th of Jan, 2009

They have done the same thing to me.

14th of Jan, 2009
    www.center4grants.com - Unauthorized withdrawal from bank acount

I have an unathourized amount of $39.95 on my account from these scammers
    and will have to change all my bank acct. info now

• Ml
      15th of Jan, 2009

Taking $7.95 off of my debit card - this is not authorized. I do not even know who they are.