www.cellular - Blowout.com / No Refund

I ordered an LG phone from cellular-blowout about 2 weeks before Christmas with 2-day shipping.
But, because they did not deliver the product in time, I cancelled the order and requested refund.

However, I still have not gotten my refund.
No refund.

I have sumitted several complaints to their agents via their message board (They do not have any contact phone numbers that I can find), but, after 6 weeks, I still have not received anything back from them.

Does anyone know if there is a legal action - or any other official action - that I can take again something like this?
I need to get about $200 back from them.

A  17th of Feb, 2009 by
I had the same problem with cellular blowout.Ordered a $ 300.00 phone and paid $ 40.00 extra for next day delivery.That was 2 weeks ago.They didn't send an order number so there was no way to verify anything.They didn't hesitate to take the money out of my checking account though.I contacted the Better business Bureau and Federal Trade Commision, and filed a dispute charge form at my bank.I don't know if any of this will do any good.Hope so, but not getting my hops up too high, but will definitely spread the word about them, THIEVES!!!
A  22nd of Feb, 2009 by
I also ordered a unlocked cell phone from Cellular Blowout Feb 3 209
On Feb 4, 2009 It cleared my bank account Tried to contact them, they just post my e mails with what I wrote I called David Bleedens
(818-889-1789 ext. 203 Left Message---No response I even ordered a 2 year warranty so my phone would be protected. What a jok
N  24th of Feb, 2009 by
If you used you creit/debit card you can go to your bank and file a charge dispute on the basis that they never sent the merchandise and you still don't have a refund. bring your emails/mesages. The bank should file a fraud dispute and make the company prove that they sent the product to you(which they didn't). Happened to me too...I went to my bank yesterday and filed a dispute for the charge.