www.cashforiphones.com / Don't go with Cashforiphones.

www.cashforiphones.com have certain terms and conditions in their agreement that they themselves do not necessarily follow. I sent them my iphone which was in a perfect condition. I was promised $143 or an option to take an adjusted price. www.cashforiphones.com sent me $110 and told me my phone was processed and gone. I contacted www.cashforiphones.com within 20 minutes of receiving their notice. I was able to talk to get someone on the phone right away who then quickly transferred me over the www.cashforiphones.com Purchasing Department. After patiently being on hold for about 10 minutes, www.cashforiphones.com told that I couldn’t request for my phone to be returned to me because it was past their 5 days grace period, there was no option left by www.cashforiphones.com, so I accepted that offer. Avoid www.cashforiphones.com and their process. Good luck.

Am
May 11, 2015

Comments

• Al
      11th of May, 2015
    www.cashforiphones.com - Cashforiphones.com is a waste!

My device was taken by www.cashforiphones.com. The company www.cashforiphones.com offered me an amazing high quote for my device at first, but when I emailed it to www.cashforiphones.com, they reduced the quote to $90 instead. I put my whole efforts to get my device back, but these people didn’t return my phone to me as it had already been recycled. Dealing with www.cashforiphones.com was a terrible idea! Do not use this company www.cashforiphones.com.

www.cashforiphones.com - One star is much for Cashforiphones.com

I sent in my five-month-old Ipad to www.cashforiphones.com and they cheated me. www.cashforiphones.comquoted me $ 190 for my ipad, and after few day, I got an email stating that the quote given me previously has been revised and it get reduced by $90. I was shocked. I called them; the customer care person told me to stay on hold until they connect my phone to the www.cashforiphones.com purchasing department. After 4 minutes, I talked to a person who started arguing with me saying things like my device was not working and there was some issue with the charging port. When I demanded my phone back, www.cashforiphones.com refused to send it back to me and said that it has been processed already. I was upset with the fact that they just ripped me off. Never trust www.cashforiphones.com.

• Am
    www.cashforiphones.com - Cashforiphones.com: They should keep their words

I was cheated by www.cashforiphones.com . www.cashforiphones.com offered me a really high quote at first, but when I sent them my phone, www.cashforiphones.com gave me a check for $50 instead. How terriblewww.cashforiphones.com is..! How can they even possibly do this to someone? Really annoyed!

• Hr
      12th of May, 2015
    www.cashforiphones.com - Sending phone to cashforiphones.com - Worst Idea Ever

www.cashforiphones.com paid me $200 for my Iphone 5. www.cashforiphones.com estimate quote on site was $300. I knew that I will get lesser amount than the quoted one. But, I didn't have any idea that the difference will be $100. I requested www.cashforiphones.com to send my device back. They simply refused it and told me that I had 5 days to do that. I got their conformation email but never any email from them asking for an agreement to change the payment amount. Girl on the phone was repeating same thing again and again : "We couldn't do anything. Your phone is already processed." Since, I wasted so much time with them on phone. She offered me extra $20 and I had no choice than accepting that.

• Au
      13th of May, 2015
    www.cashforiphones.com - Not a good experience with cashforiphones.com…!!!

www.cashforiphones.com quoted $104.00 for my used phone. I was told through an email that I will be getting a confirmation email following the inspection of my phone stating the price they would offer. Moreover, I was told that I had the ability to accept or reject that price and get my phone back if I wanted to. What I did not know was, that this offer was valid only for five days. Now I got www.cashforiphones.com email 4 days ago saying that a payment had been processed and that it's on the way. I was assuming, it will be a check of somewhere around $104.00. I received the check today for $74.00. I checked my online account message inbox to see if I missed any messages from www.cashforiphones.com. www.cashforiphones.com did not send me any message about the inspected value of my phone to take my consent. They misled me as Laptop and Desktop Repair do! When I called, I was informed that the condition of my phone was not good which wasn’t true at all. www.cashforiphones.com said my phone has been processed. I asserted to get my device back, but since they couldn’t send it back, they offered me a compensation of $20.00 which I was satisfied with. Something is better than nothing at all.

• Be
      15th of May, 2015
    www.cashforiphones.com - Cashforiphones.com: Liers on Internet

I sent my Sony Laptop in a working conditions and no scratches, etc.www.cashforiphones.com had initially said 180.00. www.cashforiphones.com quickly sent me a shipping box. After getting my phone, they said they will pay me $100 instead of $180. I called the customer service rep. Fortunately, I got a really nice www.cashforiphones.com customer service representative with whom I could negotiate the price and bring it up to $155. I would have much rather preferred that they sent my laptop back to me so I could sell it on eBay instead. I will not go for www.cashforiphones.com in future. Avoid dealing with cashforlaptops, or Laptop and Desktop Repair they are the same company!

• Br
      16th of May, 2015
    www.cashforiphones.com - Don't Do business with them: www.Cashforiphones.com!!

www.Cashforiphones.com company has rogued me. First www.Cashforiphones.com offered me a very good price online but paid only 30% of it. The worse thing was that I had passed their 5-day period in which I could have demanded them to send my device back. www.Cashforiphones.com said they will not send my device to me, and offered me only $10 more for my device. www.Cashforiphones.com also said that my device is not worth their previous quote. www.Cashforiphones.com should stop practicing malicious ways to rob innocent people like other sites cashforlaptops and Laptop and Desktop Repair.Just stay away everyone!!!

• Br
      19th of May, 2015

It wasn't worth my time. If I could rate it lower, I would. I sent my Samsung Phone: working, no scratches, etc. to which they initially said 200.00. www.cashforiphones.com did send a shipping box fast enough. This should have been a warning sign! After receiving my phone, they said they are willing to pay me $95 instead of $200. Apple would have given me $100 more! Annoyed, I called the customer service rep. Fortunately, I got a really nice customer service person with whom I could negotiate the price and talk them into bringing the price up to $145. I would have much rather preferred that they sent my phone back to me so I could sell it at the apple store instead. I LEARNED MY LESSON. I will stay away from them in the future.

• Co
      19th of May, 2015

Yes! It is really a scam. I was quoted $200 for my HTC phone. I was really happy with this qoute, I sent in my phone to cashforiphones.And after some days they sent me an email stating a revised quote for my phone, that was $90 only . I was disturbed and annoyed ! How they are doing their business. Bad people bad company. Don’t trust cashforiphones.

20th of May, 2015

I sold them my Four-month-old iPhone. Other websites were bidding $150 for it, but www.cashforiphones.com said quoted $180, so I sent it out to www.cashforiphones.com . Then, I got an email stating that it is only worth $120. I was angry and asked for my device back, but instead of returning it to me, they replied saying that they cannot do anything in this regard as they have already processed my phone for recycling. To compensate this low-ball offer, they offered me $30 more. I argued with them for a long, but they did not honor my offer. In the end, I accepted their new offer. Not a good experience with this www.cashforiphones.com .Also Don't Trade With Laptop and Desktop Repair & Cashforlaptops!!!

20th of May, 2015

I had sent my three-months-old HTC phone to www.cashforiphones.com. They paid me only $130 instead of the quoted amount of $190. I immediately called their customer care service to reject their offer. But unluckily, they told me that my device had already been recycled. Moreover, they said that it was not in good condition at all. They are lying because my phone was in a very good condition when I sent it to www.cashforiphones.com . They did nothing for me and I had to accept their lowball offer. Don’t trust them, Laptop and Desktop repair, Cashforlaptops, www.cashforiphones.com they are all liers.

22nd of May, 2015
    www.cashforiphones.com - Cashforiphones.com: Trading is not all that simple at all

I was offered $200.00 for my two months old phone by www.Cashforiphones.com I sent them my phone and they e-mailed me that they’d send me the final amount after inspecting my phone. After a few days, I received a check of $140. I got angry and called them right away. The guy on the phone was very nice and listened to me very calmly. www.Cashforiphones.com explained to me that there were some major scratches on the phone and it wasn't in a proper working condition. I called bs on it and requested for my phone back. I got my phone within 10 days of processing, and they gave me another offer for it, which I did not accept. Instead, I dropped all my plans to sell my phone.

22nd of May, 2015
    www.cashforiphones.com - Cashforiphones.com: They should keep their words

I sent my HTC phone to WWW.Cashforiphones.com. WWW.Cashforiphones.com had quoted $150 which was higher than any other online site. I sent my phone to them and then in few days, I got a mail in which they had written that my phone was only worth of $100. I immediately called them and asked them to send my phone back. WWW.Cashforiphones.com manager was very professional and processed my request. Within 10 days after processing, I received my phone back and it was in the same condition as I sent them.

23rd of May, 2015
    www.cashforiphones.com - Cashforiphones.com :Dealing With Them makes me very upset!

www.Cashforiphones.com had quoted me $120 for my Broken iPad and gave me only $70. I refused their offer by email and didn't get any reply. When I called them, a lady on the phone mentioned that I needed to refuse it within the time frame of 5 days, as mentioned in their terms and conditions. So I was late in filling my request for refusal, but that does not mean that www.Cashforiphones.com had my permission to recycle it! I am very upset with them. I could get it fixed at a low price.

• Ar
      3rd of Jun, 2016

cashforiphones is a scam. They quoted me $130 for an ipad. I sent it in, and two weeks later just got an email saying they would pay $70!! Stay away from cashforiphones ! They will rip you off!

• Hr
      3rd of Jun, 2016

I was quoted $250 for my perfect I phone 5. I received my cheque today for just $90. It was an I phone which was in perfect condition. I can't even begin to comprehend how easily I was cheated out of my phone and money. Please don't use Cashforiphones. Their quotes are higher than some other websites and I was under the impression that I would get somewhere near that quoted amount. What a surprise I got when I received the check and discovered the amount was nowhere near what was quoted.
    Honestly, I don't think I have any alternative at this point in time since they have already sent me the cheque. Please be wary of Cashforiphones .

• At
    www.cashforiphones.com - Cashforiphones.com: Liers on Internet

Do not trade with www.cashforiphones.com . like everyone else, www.cashforiphones.com quoted me a very good amount for my perfect iphone5c. Other websites like Laptop and desktop Repair and Cashforlaptops said they would give me $80, but www.cashforiphones.com said $95, so I sent it out to www.cashforiphones.com.Then, I got an email saying that it is only worth $55. Is this a strategy of fooling innocent people? Don’t trust the company www.cashforiphones.com ever!!!

• Ax
    www.cashforiphones.com - Cashforiphones.com: Liers on Internet

I planned to gift a new HTC phone to my sister on her birthday by selling my old HTC Phone. So I found www.cashforiphones.com online. They offered me a very good amount, of $150, for my old HTC phone. so I sent my phone to www.cashforiphones.com I was happy to get a good deal and was waiting for my money for the device. After some days, I noticed that they have credited my Paypal account with only $100 instead of $150 that was promised. I emailed them 5 times but did not hear back from them. When I called them, they bumped their offer to $120 and told me that's the best they can do. I believe I could have gotten a better selling price if I had sold it to someone directly, but I guess it's ok. It's not worth of my extra time spending with their customer support. www.cashforiphones.com totally ruined my plan.I have found one more thing about them www.cashforiphones.com, cashforlaptops and laptop and desktop repair all are same companies.