www.careerexperts.org / Fraudulent scam
I just received a letter from this scam artist aka Harris Black - Sister Mary Joseph-_ fraudulent service Vancouver Internet- CAREER EXPERTS. I just want everyone know Harris Black is still out there and operating. I applied for a job using craigslist and got an email from a Sister Mary Joseph stating that she was CEO of career experts.org and a 'client'had sent her my resume and that they were interested in me and that I had rich work experience and was a people person etc
If they knew about him yrs ago, why is he not in jail...PLUS He is pretty stupid SISTER MARY JOSEPH come on! just a few red flags ??? Hope the law trips him up soon!!!
Re: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Tucson)
Priority: Normal Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 4:54 PM Size: 41 KB
Hello, how are you? Your resume was forwarded to us by one of our clients so that we can formally touch base with you before we schedule you in for one or more of the 22 formal interviews we have taking place in the next two weeks.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Career Experts has been helping candidates find top level careers in the "hidden job market" since 1995. I am very impressed with your previous experience listed in your resume. I can also tell from your past experiences you are very good at working with the public, a "people person, " which is exactly what we are looking for.
Since we will be working together on your job search, I would like you to know who Career Experts is and how we operate.
Career Experts is a 15 year-old recruiting service that is in partnership with companies, large corporations and government agencies across the country.
Our partners are only interested in hiring the best candidates at top industry salaries which is usually $50, 000 and up.
Please note: We collect a commission payment from our clients when staff positions are filled. Our commissions DO NOT come from your salary. There is no charge to you for Career Experts to find you a job.
As I am your agent, please feel free to ask me any questions that will help you to feel more confident and comfortable prior to your interviews.
Career Experts will setup the interviews for you and prepare you with full job descriptions and company information, but it is your responsibility to show up for the interviews and obtain the job. We have a 95% successful placement rate within the first week.
I have companies that will want to meet or speak with you this week if you are available.
I will confirm the interview times with you once I have your schedule for the remainder of this week.
Please view the following job positions currently available and let me know which offers interest you by number:
The full time permanent positions with benefits I have for you in your area-
1) Sheraton Hotel & Ritz Carlton Hotels: Administrative Assistant $55, 000 or more.
2) Pediatrician Office Manager at Children’s Hospital $55, 000.
3) Airport: Administrative Assistant responsible for customer service $52, 000 or more.
4) Law office: Administrative Assistant $55, 000.
5) Administrator at a Plastic Surgery Clinic $52, 500.
6) Psychology Office Manager. Excellent benefits $52, 000+.
7) Chiropractor Office Manager. $54, 000 + benefits.
8) University Admissions Office Administrator. $55, 000.
9) Bank – Customer Service (2). $47, 000.
10) Ear, Nose, and Throat Surgeon – Office Manager. $52, 000.
11) Administrative Assistant – Elevator Company. $55, 500.
12) Hospital Admissions Department – Administrative Assistant. $57, 000.
13) Law Office: 2 Administrative Assistants $22 per hour (negotiable).
14) Optometrist Office: Office Manager – $52, 500.
15) Full-Time Administrative Assistant / Office Music Producer. Salary $52, 500 annually + benefits.
16) Administrative Assistant. Exxon Mobil. $55, 000 + health benefits.
17) Public Relations/Customer Service. Google. $57, 000 + health benefits.
18) Accounting Clerk. Pediatrician. $57, 800 (Interviews this week!)
19) Administrative Assistant for Asian Export Company. $58, 000 + benefits. (Interviews this week!).
20) Maternity Ward Administrative Assistant. General Hospital. $55, 000. Training Provided.
21) Administrative Assistant/Office Manager Ice Cream Company. $57, 500. Interviews this week with 2 weeks paid training.
22) Mail Room Manager at Law Firm. $47, 000-$57, 000.
I have asked your prospective employers to wait an additional day or so.
This will allow me to get back to them with your availability for the first round of interviews whether they be live or by telephone.
It is safe to say we are on the same page of getting you a few interviews this week so that you can begin training if needed.
I look forward to helping you manage your career and job search.
I have many clients hired on a daily basis. I am recommending we work together so that you are not rejected in favor of someone else and each application has a positive effect.
Please reply back indicating your availability times for this week and the positions that interests you by number.
Thank you and congratulations on your new career!
Sincerely, Sister Mary Joseph