www.cancelidtheft.com / NSF/REFUND TO MY ACCOUNT

1 1251 BEACON POINT DRIVE #101JACKSONVILLE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 904-962-7323

This transaction was never done by me and I checked my account and it was overdrawn my checking account. I am highly frustrated and disappointed. I will take further action legally if monies and overdrawn transaction are not paid and placed back into my account promptly!!!

Comments

• Ai
      10th of May, 2008

I am very upset that I had a overdraft in my checking account due to idtheft making transactions that were not authorized by me please contact me so that I dont have to take legal action.

• Am
      11th of May, 2008

I want the money you took back in my account asap.And for you guys to stop using my account now.You cant just take peoples money without them authorizing it first. put my money back in within a week or i will take legal action!

12th of May, 2008

you took money from my account twice may2 and may 9 31.95 and i did not sign up for this please credit my account.
    acct number 46285 routing number 304982536. credit now you stole my money give it back now or i will contac the police.

• Ve
      12th of May, 2008
    Cancelidtheft.com - Overdrafted my account
    Cancelidtheft.com
    120 commonwealth ave
    Springfield
    Phone: 4138863460

I, Verna Williams, opted out of the identity theft offer but on four occaisions your agency attempted to take3 out 31.85 resulting in overdrafts of 112.00 in my checking account. I want my money refunded immediately!!!

17th of May, 2008

i want my money back

17th of May, 2008

i want my money sent to 1261 powersville willow road brooksville ky 41004 we closed our account account number 0595165 i want it sent imediatly or i will contact my lawyer.my name is mary bryant my number with you all is 2123612 my telephone number is 606-735-9931.thank you

21st of May, 2008

I WANT MY MONEY PLUS MY NSF REPLACED IN MY BANK ACCOUNT. AT CAROLINA FRIST IN RUTHERFORDTON, NC AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I CAN NOT USE MY BANK ACCOUNT BECAUSE . THEY CHARGING ME EVERYDAY BECAUSE I OVER DRAWN. BECAUSE OF I.D.THEFE.COM. THEY SOULD NOT TAKE ADVANTAGEOF PEOPLE. AND IF SOMETHING DOES NOT HAPPEN SOON I WILL SUE. THANK VERY MUCH MARGIE BUKE

• De
      23rd of May, 2008

The same thing happen to me Angela. I don't understand why cancelidtheft wont just refund our money. This has to be illegal, what they're doing to hard working Americans.

• Us

the company #1-866-886-1277

• Ka
      29th of May, 2008

I was signed up for this service in error. I want to cancel and be refunded.

• Da
      29th of May, 2008

I did not sign up for anything and now there is money missing for my bank acct. I spoke with customer service and he wants my full ss# before he can start a refund. This guy has to be arrested!

3rd of Jun, 2008

I did not sign up for this service. You overdrafted my checking account and I have checks bouncing all over the place, thanks alot. I believe there is a law aganist this kind of behavior.

4th of Jun, 2008

I went to Pay Day .com and was filling out an application for a pay day loan and I noticed the application for the ID theft on the one page it was $31.98 a month, so therefore I did'nt finish the application for the Pay Day loan. But 2 day's later money was taken out of my bank account for the I D theft insurance which I do not want I want my money fefunded to my bank account.

7th of Jun, 2008

cancel id-theft protection, i did not order it and i don't want it, so cancel it now.

• Ca
      14th of Jun, 2008

i did not agree to get service from this company ido not want this service money was taken out of my bank account and it need to be put back i did not ask for this service it needs to be cancel right away

• Al
      15th of Jun, 2008

this is awful .how can you get in my bank account and steal my money. i want my money back and the 35$ overdraft fee that was charged to my account!and now all i can do is post a comment!i am on a FIXED income!!!futhermore you people on the phone are VERY rude!!!the atthorities and correct agencies will be notified AGAIN of the criminal activity.now lets see if when i get ALL MY MONEY back.and there is no such thing of live chat with you bottom feeders.

• To
      24th of Jun, 2008

I also was scammed by these jerks..they took money out on june 4th and I called and got a confirmation and was told it would be returned by 72hrs.It now is been 3 weeks and all they say is it will post back tommrrow in my bank account..this comany should be stopped .. I did contact my lawer and waitng to hea back what o do..

• Gr
      30th of Jul, 2008

Please cancel my account with your firm. I do not authorize this transaction. MOre importantly, do not take any additional funds out my account.

31st of Jul, 2008

For everyones info. you have to call 1-866-592-6439 and request a refund form to be filled out by them on the phone with you or you are never going to get your money back...because this company is a rip-off scam that takes everyones money without consent and then doesnt follow through with there obligations...and ends up with 1000's of dollars of peoples money with no intentions of paying anyone back...BE CAREFUL!!!

1st of Aug, 2008

I was charged $31 and some odd change to my account- I never requested this service accourding to the others messages on this board I am not the only one having this problem. This charge has messed up my accout and other bills that were to be paid. Please give me a refund of the $31 and some odd change.