www.camouflageids.com / www.noveltyidforum.org / The most sophisticated fake ID scams ever

These scammers changed there web address from .com to .org so I am reposting this so people can still be informed about there scam still.

THE LINK BELOW IS THE ORIGINAL POST, COPY AND PASTE THE LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER TO READ OTHER PEOPLE TELL HOW THEY GOT SCAMMED BY THEM ALSO.

ORIGINAL LINK:

I was scammed out of $160 by 2 of the most sophisticated fake id sites ever camouflageids.com and noveltyidforum.org.

I paid them $160 through e-gold and and I was promised to have my id shipped right out from the time I paid them. Well 7 days went by and nothing in the mail. I emailed camouflage but never got a response. After 4 weeks of trying & trying I just gave up. These ### scammed me and I am pissed. I had been scammed and there was nothing that I could do about it because e-gold is non-refundable.

The sneakiest part is how they scam unsuspecting people like me. I didn't find a lot of this out until after I was scammed but noveltyidforum is a site dedicated to writing false reviews to trick the buyer into ordering from their other scam site camouflageids which steals people money and never delivers product. They make sure to accept e-gold because it is non refundable. They might switch over to another non-refundable online digital currency service because of e-gold getting semi shutdown right now because so many scammers use e-gold like these scam artists do.

This scam run by camouflageids and noveltyidforum is a resurfaced scam that took place for a long time. A while back there was a scammer forum site called www.fakeidman.org & it's partner site www.phonyid.com. Fakeidman.org was a scam forum built for the sole purpose of directing people to buy from the scam site phonyid.com. Fakeidman.org scam forum had hundreds of false threads as well as thousands of false posts.

Noveltyidforum is the same exact scam right down to the tee, noveltyidforum has hundreds of false threads with thousands of false posts to direct people to the scam site camouflageids. It's the same scammer writing all of the phony posts.

These greedy scammers go through great lengths to get your money and scam you. Here is some more details so you don't get scammed like I did, I didn't even see it coming but I hope I can save you money so you don't get ripped off like I did. I'm so mad it's not even funny. Fakeidman.org even had a section listing a bunch of competitor scam sites to try and make themselves look legit as well as make there competitor scam sites look bad.

Noveltyidforum has the same exact thing on there scam site. Noveltyidforum and camouflageids are run by the same guy who ran fakeidman.org and phonyid.com. The scammer just brought back the same scam again but under different names this time.

There is no mention of fakeidman.org and phonyid.com in the scammer section of noveltyidforum. Noveltyidforum also won't allow any posts to be made about fakeidman.org and phonyid.com because they run the same scam. These scammers really have gone through great lengths to trick people, I decided to take a risk with them and got burned. This is the 2nd time I have been burned by scammers. I am losing all hope of ever finding a fake id.

There are also stories that these scams go deeper than the surface, possibly identity theft. This camouflage guy who also goes under the name "Digital Chaos & "DC" & "l3ushwig" is a member of cardersmarket which is the biggest identity theft site on the planet. I've heard people say that camouflage sells the people that he scams info on cardersmarket for big bucks.

Camouflageids & noveltyidforum are suppose to be set up so that they record your internet protocol address which is used for snooping packets that he uses to search for files on your hard drive that he could use. I was pissed when I heard that he sells your photo that you email him along with your home shipping address, phone number, e-gold #, I.P. address, plus god knows what else he sells of yours. But he has been said to sell it on cardersmarket site and people then use that for identity theft.

Carders market is a multi million dollar crime syndicate. The F.B.I. busts the site quite frequently. If I could get my hands on the guy who scammed me it would not be good for him. It seems impossible to find an online seller that is legitimate. Every time some scammer pops up like these slimeballs.

www.camouflageids.com is a scam www.noveltyidforum.org is a scam . They are simply www.fakeidman.org & www.phonyid.com rehashed all over again. I hope that this review was helpful to you in your search for a fake id so you don't get ripped off too. These ### should be put in jail for scamming.

Please view my original post at the link below to read how these scam artists scammed other people like me also, don't let this happen to you like it did me.

Ch

Comments

• Br
      19th of May, 2007

That is a lie and you know it!

19th of May, 2007

Yes, we all know that camouflage lied to everyone. It really sucks that he scammed a bunch of people including myself.

• Am
      23rd of May, 2007

These same guys scammed me to, i wish i would have seen this before i sent them my money. I got scammed by efakeid in january now i just got scammed by noveltyidforum. I don't think i'll ever get an id at this rate. Well, not much i can do about it now.

24th of May, 2007

This is a total smear campaign against noveltyidforum.org and camou. None of it is true or he would post how he paid and show evidence of emails and transactions - which after 1000 posts be him already - we know he cant do!

This guy has been attacking them in an attempt to keep people from going to their sites and finding the legit sellers. The guy who wrote the complaint bull above is the owner of efakeids.com!!!

24th of May, 2007

For the record, both the site NOVELTYIDFORUM.ORG and the seller Camou are quite legit. Camou has been highly esteemed everywhere for at least TWO YEARS as the best novelty maker there is, and NOVELTYIDFORUM.ORG has only been around for a month and half and has spent half that time down because the host keeps giving them problems.

If you search https://www.complaintsboard.com you will see that the author of this spam complaint has posted an onslaught of lies against these two under no less than 40 different names. Only the name changes. The writing style, the wording, the total disrespect for anyone who disagrees, is all the same. What is funny is he does not even try to hide it well. He will post something as "Bob" or "Fred" or "Chris" and then follow up as "Cindy" or "Amy" or "Lauren" and continue the argument and try to defend what he said as a male. It is all just a slander campaign, and he has admitted SEVERAL times that he is only trying to get them "indexed" as a scam. There is no truth to his stories, so be sure to check the forums out for YOURSELF and make up your OWN mind!

24th of May, 2007

FOR THE REAL RECORD, "Eye4aneye" is the scammer camouflage himself trying to convince people that he is not a scam. Please read what i'm about to tell you as it is the truth.

I have been keeping tabs on camouflages scam for a while now (I am not the police even though camouflage will try to say so).

FIRSTLY, you can tell the post was written by the scammer camouflage himself, the post obviously wasn't written by an average joe as you can see.

Noveltyidforum has been around for almost 2 months and there site was only down for a couple of days, not half the time the site has been up. They scammed a bunch of people and some of those people reported getting scammed to the web host so the web host shut them down for about 5 days until they switched web hosts to a web host in malaysia. They made the web host switch so it would be virtually impossible for people to ever get there money back (the non refundable digital e currency they accept for payment only proves my point even more.) Notice how all scam sites have offshore web hosts.

However yesterday there scam site was shut down again because people reported getting scammed to there webhost and the webhost shut them down for fraudulent activity.

Camouflage AKA "Eye4aneye" said quote "Camou has been highly esteemed everywhere for at least TWO YEARS" Camouflage didn't want to come out and say esteemed at CARDERSMARKET because he knew people would instantly be turned off. I did some research and found out that it is true that he has been dealing in identity theft on CARDERSMARKET.

Complaintsboard does have record of noveltyidforum and camouflageids being scams. And no they were not written by a single person yet rather all of the people that camouflage scammed. It is ridiculous to think even for 1 second that people conspired together just to say that camouflage is a scam. People don't write reviews unless there is a reason, and in this case these people were scammed by camouflage.

Camouflage keeps saying the words "slander campaign", funny how "Eye4aneye" says the same exact words, wait he is camouflage! People aren't trying to index them as a scam, they simply posted how they got scammed by camouflage.

Camouflage AKA "Eye4aneye" posted this to direct you to go to his sites "be sure to check the forums out for YOURSELF" OBVIOUSLY HE IS DIRECTING YOU TO HIS SITES TO GET SCAMMED, YOU CAN TELL THAT IT WASN'T SOME AVERAGE JOE THAT WROTE THAT POST.

You can surely see that camouflage himself wrote that phony review so he could lure you in and scam you. Camouflage is a scam, it is well documented all over the internet.

(we'll probaly see him post again still hypeing the scam and claiming he is not camo...ya right camo...)

• Ti
      25th of May, 2007

I was scammed by that camo guy too, I payed him e-gold in april and still haven't gotten my id, I tried emailing him but he never responds to my emails. I am so sick of getting scammed by people, I have so far tried to order an id from 3 different sites and I have been scammed all 3 times. This is just ridiculous and a waste of my time. Is there anybody on earth that is legit that sells online anymore, holy crap. That camo guy or dc whatever his name is, is a scam, I lost $160 to him.

• Ti
      25th of May, 2007

Are all sites online scams today? It sure seems that way, I'm tired of losing my money.

25th of May, 2007

This complaint is a LIE noveltyidforum.org is LEGIT.

This entire complaint is fabricated and a LIE!!!

25th of May, 2007

You know what, I don't even care anymore if people know about the scam I am running. There are so many fools that will still send me money without ever seeing this complaintsboard. Why do you think I only accept non refundable digital currency payment lol, I was accepting e-gold before but a few weeks ago e-gold inc. were indicted by the F.B.I. Secret Service I.R.S. and about every other law enforcement known to man, so now that left me no choice but to accept other non refundable digital gold services.

Right now I am scamming people with webmoney and pecunix possibly a few others. You people can cry all that you want about getting your money stolen but I don't care, there is nothing that you can do to stop me, what are you gonna do tell the cops I scammed you out of a fake id lol, I don't think so.

Some people are going to read this and know that I am a scammer, but all the rest that don't know that I will scam them will fall for it hook line and sinker. You fools need to shut your mouths, you won't stop me from making my money off you.

DC

25th of May, 2007

It's ok Brah, you don't have to keep hypeing me up anymore, I don't even care if people know about our scam because we will still get a bunch of people to send us their money, were still good. There are still so many fools out there that don't know any better ha ha.

• Ri
      25th of May, 2007

You know u r really sick camo, i trusted u when i made an order with u 5 weeks ago, u promised me that i was going to get my id real soon and u riped me off big time, i was really existed about getting an id. Now i am out my money with nothing to show. You are really sick u know that camo. I hope it comes back to u one day camo, u are sick. Please give me my money back please camo, i dont work right now and i need my money back.

• Ok
      26th of May, 2007

Five weeks ago was late April. Camou has had his orders capped and has not been accepting any since before that. Hmmm... seems a little odd doesn't it?

Plus, if you NEEDED your money, you wouldn't have bought a fake id in the first place... all a fake id does is lead to spending MORE money on booze. Haha, nice try though.

26th of May, 2007

In response to "oktoberfest"s lies, 5 weeks ago was about april 19ish, camouflage was taking in many peoples money so don't lie about that fact. FIRST LIE RIGHT THERE.

That is not true "oktoberfest", rick might have been saying that he could have used the money for whatever reasons like bills or something rather than getting scammed out of the money. Also he may have wanted a fake id to get into a casino, or ecscape from a bad life or could be a million other things, he may have not wanted to spend the money for an id but it may have needed to be done for whatever reason. He didn't mention anything about "booze" as you made up. SECOND LIE RIGHT THERE.

Camouflages scam is getting very old, a bunch of people have been scammed by him, are you that desperate to steal peoples money, that is just really sad.

26th of May, 2007

First of all that was not the real DC that posted... you guys must realize that on this board you can post as whatever name you like.

I you can verify this is me via email if you really want to know if it is me posting.

I am BudIceizamazing on NoveltyIdforum.org and I will ACTUALLY TALK TO YOU I will help you and I will do the best I can to point you in the right direction.

These posts are spam... if you want to have a conversation WITH FEEDBACK email me

BudIceizamazing@hushmail.com

Only a real LEGIT site will actually talk to you and give you feedback. NOT LIES LIKE UNDERGROUND-REVIEW.COM who post feedback and expect everyone to read them.

If you email me I WILL REPLY TO EVERY EMAIL from anyone who is interested. I will prove we are not a scam

26th of May, 2007

BEWARE OF BRAHS LIES, IF YOU EMAIL HIM HE IS GOING TO TELL YOU MORE LIES, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ASK THEM ON THIS BOARD THAT WAY HE DOESN'T GET THE CHANCE TO LIE IN SECRET.

Budice AKA camouflage will surely point you in his direction to get scammed.

How come he claims only a legit site would offer feedback when the scam sites fakeidman.org and phonyid.com both gave feedback but they were still scams...

And if budice is claims to be an average joe with no affiliation to camouflage than why is going so far out of his way to promote him lol, obvious scam tactic, posting fake reviews hypeing the scam.

THESE SCAMMERS DON'T EVEN TRY TO HIDE THE FACT THEY HYPE THERE OWN SCAM.

You be the judge of this obvious fraud and scam. I still find it funny that supposedly average guys go all out defending camouflage, no average person would even care to defend a site they have no affiliation with. They are just mad because the people they scammed are speaking out.

29th of May, 2007

For those reading this and thinking that is a bunch of BS, you are right. This is all being posted by the scammer NEAL in his hatred against NIDF and Camo.

But dont be fooled. Anyone who actually got scammed can say exactly what e-gold account they paid from/to and provide a batch number for the payment which can be verified.

Until someone can do that - the scam is all in the fake posts you have been reading.

29th of May, 2007

We are MEMBERS of NIDF >>> NEAL!

We DEFEND ourself when A SCAMMER LIKE YOU posts LIES and COMPLETELY FALSE stories about our community.

Are you so STUPID that you think we do not have the SAME right to defend ourself that ANY one has?

YOU ARE A SICKENING SCAMMER AND A FAKE >>> NEAL!

30th of May, 2007

I am not making anything up. I am also not a scammer.

Every single site on the net that offers id's are fraud! How could i be a scammer when i haven't even offered anything for sale??? How could i be a scammer when i say that all sites are scams and frauds???

The scammers from novelty id forum just keep lying and lying making no sense whatsoever.

Also you are the scammer running the site, no average joe would go through all of this trouble and slander me and swear at me if they weren't the scammer themselves!

If you are just a "member" (ya right) like you claim, then you said you have the right to defend yourself, why would you defend yourself if you weren't running the site??? You wouldn't! You are the scammer running the show.

The people that you scammed have every right to post on this complaints board because you scammed them. You are a scammer and there is nothing you can do or say to silence everyone from speaking the truth.

• Je
      30th of May, 2007

Camou scammed me 2, i dont know why he is scamming us but that is a horrible thing for a person to do.

As far as the egold, i did pay camou by egold and i payed to egold account number 3287497, which i made a complaint to e-gold about because camou stole my money. I still even have all of the email records from camou.

Camou is a scammer, he scammed me and i have everything to prove it. Its funny to how camouflage really is a member of carders market and they don't deny that at all, im tired of all camous drama, he cries wolf even though he scams people...

Camou and cardersmarket can go there own way. They are scams. Im just telling people how i got scammed, thats all.