www.camfuze.comTheir membership is fake and they took additional charges

1 Review updated:

People, stay away from the website www.camfuze.com. I paid money for the membership, but they started to charge me for additional services. I have no idea for which exactly, ‘coz it was impossible to reach them and get any info. Also I tried to cancel the membership, but these jerks didn’t reply to my requests and no idea how to stop them. Please, post comments about this company and their services.

Ju
Dec 15, 2014

More www.camfuze.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ev
      Mar 14, 2015

I cammed on fuze for years for free, never accepted tokens but started taking my win money recently. The site is unmonitored and no admin ever reply via the site. I fortunately had a direct contact who was always quick to respond until recently. It seems the site is pushing for token based cammers only. People are getting booted from free cammers rooms and the win board is not always accurate but instead favours and exaggerates token cammers viewer numbers. After serving the site for over 5 years and bringing many viewers to the site I got banned for accidently mentioning another site. I pointed out to admin that the person who reported me is consistently breaching rules everytime she cams as well as promoting the other site on her page. She had been harrassing me in my room about rules previous to this and yet she remains there as she takes tokens. To make matters worse I have asked for all my win money to be paid into my account and now the site is ignoring my mail. The site is shady. They are showing videos from cam4 and chaturbate in top place and accepting tokens for them. Its no surprise that all the best and free cammers are now gone.

• Gu
      Jul 13, 2019

I found an interesting website which lists all the frauds executed by www.camfuze.com and their owner Shaun Ferguson in detail http://www.camfuze-sucks.com