www.bytetag.com / They still haven't finished the website

Jun 1, 2015
I wouldn’t advise people to trust the company www.bytetag.com. I used their services in order to build the website, but after 2 months I heard some fake promises. I really wanted to see what they have done already, but the rep refused to show anything and told me that soon everything would be done. After 3 weeks the reply was the same, so I asked to return the whole sum, because I was sick of waiting. But the rep stopped to communicate with me. Avoid this company at all costs.

D  17th of Jun, 2015 by
Hello Mr. MojoJojo2,
I am sorry if you faced any issues with the company, but could you please provide more details about your project that you shared with us to build since we don't know any such client with this name "MojoJojo2" in united states. And all the projects that we take are well taken care of and are either successfully completed or are under process, and our clients are well informed about it time to time.
If you are claiming that we did not complete your work and did not even communicate then any proof backing up your words would help us serve you better, since for us client satisfaction is must and we make sure that we complete every project on time with quality service. We have clients in India and abroad as well and all of them are pretty satisfied with our services.
Team Bytetag