www.buyprocaulk.comadditional items charged

1 Review updated:

I ordered their product which totaled with shipping $25.99. When I went to confirm the ordered I kept receiving additional webpages (I lost count after 6) asking if I wanted to buy additional items. The only problem is that they lead me in to believeing that I was confirming the order. Now I have a order worth + $75.99 of items which I do not need. I can not find a phone number to call and cancel the order. Who do you turn too?

Rj

Comments

• Sk
      Jan 13, 2009

The phone number from the commercial on television is [protected]. I have considered purchasing this item, with that being said, I think I'll call the phone number before ordering online. I hope this was helpful.

• Kh
      Jan 25, 2009

If you go to thier website and click on the little "customer service" icon, you'll see this:

Orders
    If you have a question regarding your order please call [protected] Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:00pm EST or click here. Please allow 2-3 business days for the warehouse to receive your order. This is the facility that ships your order and will help you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Mail
    National Express Online
    2 Morgan Ave.
    Norwalk, CT 06851

Satisfaction Return Policy:
    There is a 90 Day money back guarantee on this product. This excludes shipping costs. Click Here for the necessary return form.

• Pr
      Feb 20, 2009

My husband ordered with the number [protected] and could not speak to anyone either. He wanted to ask about something and didn't realize he had said something and an add on was recorded. His original order was $19.99 plus shipping $5.95. His total came to over $55. This is terrible and should not happen. We are now trying to call and cancel.

• Hi
      Apr 29, 2009

https://www.buyprocaulk.com is something like defrauding web site. They do promotions by misleading customers. No way to edit order or cancel order. I also got cheated.

• Mi
      Sep 28, 2009

Never buy from Procaulk.com. This item is at your Home Depot store sold under Dap Pro Caulk. It's also only $14.95.