www.bungzie.com / The device was useless and rep still haven't helped me

I ordered some electronic device from the company www.bungzie.com. After 3 month it stopped to work, so I contacted the seller, who agreed to change it or repaired. He promised to call me back, when he would be able to come, but week after week and no one showed up. His phone was switched off. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Fo
May 12, 2015

Comments

• To
      12th of May, 2015

Money taken from my account

• Bu
      3rd of Jun, 2015

Hi, Toni12345 bungzie.com has started just a month ago . so i am here to clear your doubt that your comment on the above is not applicable as per duration you mention ( 3 months ). beside, we never supply outside United State and your location is United Kingdom. If anyone have any problem on ordering from bungzie.com . You can sent your order "nos" "date" or "screen shot" and sent to care@bungzie.com any time . thankyou

6th of Jul, 2015

Guys, beware of the duplicate & overpriced products.I have ordered MK bag from this cheap website.I waited for the bag to arrive for almost 3 weeks, finally when arrived the MK logo was fallen off in the box.I was really shocked & surprised.The zip was not at all working, over all the MK bag was duplicate & fake.Return policy is even worst then this.They dint even bother to refund my money back. Fraud people like pratik bang are running such fake website so that they can cheat customers & get money from them.Please don't buy anything from bungzie!!!They supply fake products in order to cheat customers!!!

• Ke
      16th of Jul, 2015

Christina Melisko did you honestly think you were going to get real Michael Kors from a bargain website???

• Ke
      16th of Jul, 2015

Christina Melisko did you really think you were going to get real Michael Kors from a bargain website???