www.BULLDOGSRUS.NET / SUPPORT GROUP FOR BULLDOGSRUS.NER ROBIN SCHULDER/ SHOW HER YOUR LOVE FOR THE PUP SHE HAS SOLD YOU

1 queens, United States Review updated:

I AM BRIAN STOP THE ### IMPOSTERS I AM BRIAN I AM STARTING A SUPPORT GROUP FOR ROBIN AND BULLDOGSRUS.NET WE HAVE NOW 96 PEOPLE PLEASE JOIN US IF YOU REALLY ARE HAPPY WITH A PUP SHE SOLD YOU ! I NEVER WROTE THAT POSTING ABOVE SOMEONE USED MY NAME I RESENT THAT I HAVE CREATED A WEB SITE TO SUPPPORT SCHULDER OF BULLDOGSRUS.NET THAT ONLY I AND THE WEB MASTER CONROL IF YOU ARE REAL AND LEGITIMATE AND REAL AND REALLY DID PURCHASE A PUPPY FRON BULLDOGS R US PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH YOUR REAL NAME AND INFO AND DATE OF PURCHASE, ALL SALES ARE LOGGED IN ON A DATA BASE WHICH I NOW HAVE, AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT SCHULDER/BULLDOGSRUS WITH A LETTER/STATEMENT NOTORIZED PLEASE EMAIL ME SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY ! WE WILL NOT tolerate ### LIKE THE 2ND POST ABOVE WHICH I NEVER WROTE BUT I AM CONTACTING THE BOARD ADMINISTRATOR TO TRACK DOWN THE IP ADRESS OF THE ### HIDING BEHIND THE COMPUTER MAKING BELIEVE HE IS ME, HE IS NOT
HERE IS MY EMAIL ADRESS - FRRJO7@AOL.COM SERIOUS REAL REPLYS ONLY YOU WILL BE CHECKED OUT IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE YOUR TESTIMONY FOR BULLDOGSRUS WE ARE COLLECTING BEAITIFUL LETTERS AND PICTURES FOR ROBIN TO PUT ON THE WEB SITE IN HER BEHALF OF SELLING GREAT PUPPIES AND MAKING PEOPLE VERY HAPPY ! THANKS AGAIN Brian

Comments

• Pa
      7th of Jul, 2008

You resent that? If that's the worst thing that's ever happend to you then your lucky. Try getting screwed out of thousands of dollars by a breeder, then she posts all the fake comments on a complaint board. I resent that!

• Li
      7th of Jul, 2008

I am Brian I am real as I said I left my real email adress. I have checked out the posts and to tell you the truth most of the bad posts I have researched and found to be fake, and most of the good posts are real as I have the written testomonies to prove that 1 LOOK OUT FOR THE NEW WEB SITE COMMING "SUPPORT BULLDOGSRUS SUPPORT GROUP" Brian
    so who the hell are you CRAZY 4 BULLIES ? YOU GOT A REAL NAME YOU FAKE PICE OF LYING GARBAGE ! LOL LOL

• Pa
      7th of Jul, 2008

Brian (Robin) what do you do for a living? It's apparent that it has nothing to do with spelling... And where did you come from? When Robin gets desperate she makes up a male figure. It used to be Michael? Who are you? (dumb question - as we all can tell it's Robin)

And I'm a REAL person as well - and my email address is correct. You've never emailed me. My name doesn't matter, what's right is right, and your wrong - end of story.

So let the world see this list. You have nothing to lose by sharing it, afterall it'll be on your glorious new web page.

• Li
      9th of Aug, 2008

Brian - I think you need to get your head out of your a$$. This woman and her many identities has screwed so many people out of some much. She is selling dogs/pups that are really ill and/or dying. Everyone that has experienced this not only lost a companion but a part of their family. I lost a puppy that I bought from her. He suffered from parvo and died after being in the hospital for 4 days. Not only did I lose $3000 for the cost of the dog, I lost another $3000 in vet bills. But, I WILL get this back. I will not stop until justice pervails. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT.

• Ke
      14th of Sep, 2008

OK Brian,
    I have emailed you a couple of times now. Can you please send me the link to this so called support group for Robin? Or does it not exist? I have a great idea, anybody out there that has bought a sick dog from Robin...lets start our OWN group...And then, Brian. lets compare our list and see whos is longer !!!

For Robin: aka Brian
    And by the way "Brian" good try, but we all know who you really are...and I have told you personally, I am so happy about the new import laws...because you can no longer get puppys from overseas...Thank God!! You do not breed you own puppies...And what is DRA? your dog regisrty that you use? You can breed a Yorkie and a Lab and register their puppies with DRA. Champion lines in your puppies??? I dont think so, because you can never produce the pedigree!!! All your "parent dogs" are fake on all your websites!!! You have STOLEN them from other breeders...and you have copied other breeders websites word for word...WHY????? Because you don't have anhy of your own.

You need to be shut down once and for all...and I know that dept. of agriculture will not renew your liscense and you are suing them...I have spoke to them personally...can't you see they are doing all they can to shut you down???? The end is near Robin/Brian...It's about time!!!

• Cr
      22nd of Sep, 2008

So that's what the lawsuit is all about. We were wondering about that. Sue away Robin, I hope they never give it back to you!!!

• Va
      3rd of Oct, 2008

You mispelled BULLDOGSRUS.ner you fool Brian THE IMPOSTER/ROBIN SCAMMER I MEAN SCHULDER. Hey crazy 4 Bullies, I know you, YOU ARE NOT A PIECE OF LYING GARBAGE.
    Lisa, Kelly don't worry Justice will prevail, we know whats going on, Robin just doesn't get it yet.
    Hey crazy 4 bullies isn't Brian Head Master (LEADER) something like that? I personally am a WEB Master and you can't find out who is hiding behind cyber space but I can!!!