www.britishessaywriter.co.uk / They made a lot of mistakes in my work

I sent my piece of work to the writers from www.britishessaywriter.co.uk. I asked them to change and correct my piece of writing. I was confused, when I received it back. The piece of work was so bad that I contacted the rep again. I told that it wasn’t professional. The rep agreed to check it again. After 3 days I received the work again, but it was even worse than the first one. Be aware that the company unprofessional and you will waste time with them.

Du
May 29, 2015

More www.britishessaywriter.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pr
      3rd of Jun, 2015

I can offer better services to you at a lower price than the academic sites you are contracting

• Cu
      20th of Jul, 2015

I understand your angry feelings as I had the same situation in the past (with other writers), but I'm surprised to know that www.britishessaywriter.co.uk is the reason for the complaint. You see, I needed someone professional to help fulfill my History research project and I used services of a freelance essay writer, who worked independently of the company. To long story short: the paper was badly written, bad score, etc. After that I decided to turn to professional writing company and I chose www.britishessaywriter.co.uk. They written good essay, the task was fulfilled in time and I was satisfied with the result. So I'm really astonished that you got bad paper, I don't know how to explain that.

• 71
      28th of Jul, 2015

I completely disagree with this review! I often apply to British Essay Writer when I have no time to accomplish my writing assignment or it’s too difficult for me. I have never received unprofessional paper. I always get a quick friendly and foremost professional writing help. What is more, my mates use British Essay Writer too and all of them are satisfied with an outcome. This service is extremely popular among college students all over the world. I am really surprised that the author of this review stayed unsatisfied with the paper he asked to accomplish..

• Si
      12th of Aug, 2015

No way! I use BritishEssayWriter all the time and never had this problem. On the contrary, they seem to care a lot about the quality (even more than my teacher does lol) and the result is always perfect. Maybe you should've mentioned some requirements? Because even the best writer can hardly guess what exactly must be included unless you mention it in your order. They are not psychics after all. But once again, every purchase I've made got me an excellent grade, the last paper was especially-well written so here I am sharing my delight :D

25th of Aug, 2015

I cannot believe that the complaint was against BritishEssayWriter. I used their services several times for my essays and was very satisfied with their quality. Then I tried to test them and applied with the research work that was really too hard for me to do on my own. But they could figure it out. I know that my words could seem ridiculous to you but these guys are real professionals and easily can be relied on. Since then I use only their services to help me with my home assignments and I never returned the papers on re-viewing or editing.