www.Brandsonsale.com / Halloween costumes

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Ordered the same two costumes for my children. Both costumes were extremely cheap quality and one did not fit my child. Called Brandsonsale.com and was put on hold for 50+ minutes. In fact, EVERYTIME I call there there is a waiting time of over 45 minutes to speak with someone. They told me that they would send me a new costume and that I should send back costume that doesn't fit since "there was only one left" and they would credit me. They never credited me for the costume I returned and they admitted to receiving it back over a month ago. I filed a complaint with the BBB and their final response on the complaint was that they credited me, which they never did. They just said that so they complaint appeared to be resolved. I think they are completely unprofessional and total scam artists and I caution you not to shop there.

Ma

Comments

• Ti
      7th of Nov, 2008

I too ordered a costume, and it didnt arrive by my deadline date and I missed two parties because of it. When I contacted them, IT HADNT EVEN SHIPPED YET! I told them to cancel it and they sent it anyway in order to try to get a "restocking" fee. I have done research and they have complaints EVERYWHERE regarding their refusal to be professional ethical, return or exchange items.
    I will be filing complaints with the bbb.org, attorney generals office, FTC.gov (which will investigate them if enough complaints are received). I asked for a supervisor, very nicely, when Trevor the customer assistant asked why and I explained, he stated "I am the supervisor and CALM DOWN, IM NOT GOING TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU ARE GOING TO YELL!" what was strange, is I didnt once yell or get upset, so I asked to speak with a supervisor (someone normal) he began laughing and said Nope, Im it, when I asked for the owner, he said I dont know and hung up on me. VERY SHADY BUSINESS!