www.brandprostore.com / the quality was terrible

Three weeks ago I have bought sunglasses from the company www.brandprostore.com. I was shocked that this company still existed. They sent me defective sunglasses and they broke three days later. It was disaster. I paid rather large sum for the order, but received total rubbish. I tried to complain, but their mail box full and all emails were returned back. Not recommended company and of course I won’t recommend such bad-quality sunglasses.

Ev
Jul 2, 2015

Comments

• Al
      4th of Jul, 2015

I have different experience, I ordered Nike shoes some days ago, now I just get it, although the shoes are replica, but the quality is very good, the size i don't know how to choose, the seller give me suggestion, the shoes fits well, I like it very much. and I don't pay the shipping fee, I want to get it fast, so they ship out by fast shipping way, thank you so much for their service.

• Le
      4th of Jul, 2015

is that like what you said? sorry to hear that. you can contact customer service. the seller provide many ways of service. you can call them or find them on live chart. i am loyal customer of this website. although last my sunglasses order with a problem that one of sunglasses version is a different then i called customer service coco. she said they will offer me some compensation, that it works. in fact i dont mind it. cause mostly is very good. i also will order sunglasses from this in the future.

29th of Jul, 2015

People are all over the worldwide Web thinking they are slick buy selling 1 fake ### products? I am an American Product Co and I sell the name brands and sell them in the same country I buy them the good old United States. The way I learned was the hard way like all of you. ... The great thing about being a marine now 22 years are the connection all over this country. I know the retail stores mark some of the products 75% because they know we as screwed over America are the one's who pay well over the should be price. We have ebay on Amazon and even their you are buying from a possible 4th and or 5th party so that is were the corporate cash is spent and hopefully small business like myself with federal government connection and know who is selling the name on screen but mailing whatever they want because of the same factories overseas have a million seller's begging like a panhandler. Well I hope like me we learn and I will see you all hopefully buying on my site soon. Your friend and protection the U.S.M.C. ...