www.brandprostore.com / The colour and size was different

I have ordered Nike shoes from the website www.brandprostore.com. I received the shoes, but I didn’t like how they look. The colour was a little bit different and the size was small for me. But I have chosen the size 5, which I usually buy. So, be careful, when you chose the size. The seller refused to change the size, because he would change orders only within 2 weeks after you purchase from them. Don’t recommended website.

Hi
Jul 2, 2015

Comments

• Be
      4th of Jul, 2015

I always order nike shoes from this company www.brandprostore.com . but for your problems, it never happened, the quality for the shoes are very good. so i think first you are so unlucky. second, i always communicate with their customer service. they are very nice for helpful for me. so i dont know why you said like that. plz dont Mislead others. at least me. thank you

• Je
      4th of Jul, 2015

Really? is that so? i have been in good impression for this website, i remember my husband purchased 3 pair of nike shoes on site about one month ago, he just wanna to get free shipping if order above $99. it takes about 7 days for shipping, cause seller use DHL for us. to our surprise shoes is same good quality as i thought. size is fittable. i am really appreciate with seller. thanks for my husband give me a such good gift. also i recommended this to my friends.

• Lu
      16th of Jul, 2015

i dont think so, i am very satisfied with my goods that i purchased on this site.