www.borderfree.com / Terrible company!
Ordered a dress from a store which used this Borderfree service. I paid for my order and received a payment confirmation message. About one week later I decided to contacted them about my order and they said that my order was being 'processed'. Another week passed and they said the same thing! On the third week I cancelled my order because I did not want to wait any longer. Three weeks it said that my order was in process and nothing changed. Terrible company!
More www.borderfree.com Complaints & Reviews
- www.borderfree.com - No info about the order and rep didn't reply
- Borderfree - Bad service and attitude
- Borderfree - unauthorised credit card charges
- Borderfree - order e4x001039043640
- Borderfree - International posting
- Borderfree - credit card fraud
- Borderfree - asda
- Borderfree - lands' end order #e4x001052482579 - aramex courier asking for duties again [#11757632]
- Borderfree - customer service and invoicing
- Borderfree - order no 882619778 april 16th 2018 angela berry