www.bootstimes.com / UGG Boots - defying their own return policy - won't refund or allow return

1 Charlotte, China

Ordered a pair of UGG Classic Tall Sand colored boots for a Christmas gift. Read over the vendor's website VERY carefully before ordering. Confirmed all information including they will refund/return any item within 30-days minus the shipping fees - "unless the reason for the return/refund involves fault on the part of us" (this is relayed straight from their website return policy). Received the boots well within 30-days, and they were the incorrect color - white (picture attached)! I contacted the company and sent them a picture of the incorrect color per their request, and then requested they pay the shipping fees to have the boots returned for a full refund per their website's return policy. They admitted their error and then proceeded to try to "make deals" with me ... ultimately offering me a $10 refund and told me I could resell the boots online myself since they were selling as such a hot item. I am having my charges disputed. Don't buy EVER from Boots Times.com.

www.bootstimes.com