www.bookmetickets.com / Scam Tickets GigsConcert Sellers

1 Staines, England, Surrey, United Kingdom Review updated:

Utterly and completely a SCAM. MICHAEL RANGOS.

Booked tickets as site looks so authentic but should have taken closer look and checked with SAFECONCERTS.COM beforehand, something I will most certainly be doing in the future.

However I booked tickets today and called my bank but even though the money is pending in my account and waiting to go to THE ### the money has to be taken out and only then can I dispute it.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Ka

More www.bookmetickets.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ma
  16th of Jun, 2009

I also booked tickets back in Feb 09, only found out this week (days before concert) that they are frauds. It was a birthday present for my husband which he has looked forward to for 4 months! Are there no checks done on these companies when they go on the internet? And if they are such obvious frauds WHY isn't anything being done about them? And WHY are they still being allowed to advertise for future events?

Re
  2nd of Jul, 2009

Hi all,
We have also been scammed by book me tickets.com they are a dodgy company, we were supposed to be going to see Take That 2moro fri 3rd july@wembley. We have been waiting for tickets until we went searching for imformation about this f...
company that has robbed £169 from us. Not to mention the disappointment and the fact of it been a xmas present its the fact that we are not going after waiting all this time.
We are gutted... Please help close these people down before other people get caught by them.

Ca
  16th of Jul, 2009

In November 2008 I booked 4 tickets to see Take That £300 and never thought anything of it as site is very professional. Got a little worried when I saw my credit card statement but decided to wait and have faith. BIG MISTAKE!
I am just glad I paid by credit card and the bank has refunded me the full amount but 27th June 09 was a miserable day knowing lots of friends who got to attend the concert.
BOOKMETICKETS.COM needs removing!