www.bookmetickets.com / No tickets, no Refund

England, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
4.7

Hi,

Do not use www.bookmetickets.com - a scam!

I booked 2 tickets to see my favourite band with bookmetickets.com.

New York address, payment taken in Hungary.

The concert was last week, No tickets, no contact details, no refund.

Please do not use.

Si

More www.bookmetickets.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ma
  10th of Feb, 2009
Absolutely correct
This is another dreadful ticket scam site that takes peoples money and fails to deliver tickets or refund
Ask yourself why a legitimate company would hide behind anonymous domain registries and accomodation address in other countries to sell tickets in the UK
To
  13th of Feb, 2009
I have just written a complaint to my credit card company as bookmetickets charged about £15 extra for a currency conversion from GBP to Hungarian Forints (£210 instead of £194.30). bookmetickets do not state this eventuality clearly in their terms and conditions. This is quite aside from the fact I do not expect my 2 Depeche Mode O2 Arena tickets will materialise by May 2009 judging by all the bad press bookmetickets are getting on the internet. If there are so many complaints then why are the credit card companies still allowing payments to go through?
Ko
  17th of Feb, 2009
I bought tickets in November for the Pink Concert in Liverpool April 09 they have assured me i will receive the tickets which after reading the information on the web i am pretty sure i will not get them !! Why are they still being allowed to operate ??
Mr
  2nd of Mar, 2009
I have booked tickets through them I have received the tickets but have been charged double the face value customers be warned!!!
Sk
  11th of Mar, 2009
i havebooked beyonce tickets from this site :o| does that mean i wont recieve my ticketsss?????...what happens if i dont get them..there has to be a way of me gettin the money backk..how do i do this?
Ja
  11th of Mar, 2009
I booked tickets 3 weeks ago for a concert in June, couldn't find any bad press when i booked but seems a lot now. Has anybody actually received their tickets?
Pe
  20th of Mar, 2009
Completely agree. I booked two tickets in November for Simply Red concert in on March 28. Was overcharged via the forint route and have now been advised that I will not be receiving the tickets because they were'let down by their supplier' and that I need to contact my credit card company to make a chargeback. IF BOOKMETICKETS ARE NOT A FRAUDELENT ORGANISATION THEN THEY ARE DOING A VERY GOOD JOB AT IMITATING ONE!

IF ANYBODY READING THIS HAS NOT YET BOOKED TICKETS, I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GO ELSEWHERE!!

peter
De
  16th of Apr, 2009
Exactly the same here - identical concert date tickets booked as Peter above, overcharged in forints, identical phrased email received from the company letting us down. If they were 'let down by their supplier' why don't they just refund the money back to the card they took it from??? Asked them that and got some utter gobsh!te back saying we had to request a chargeback. Total rubbish.

SCAMMERS! Avoid like the plague!

Denise.
So
  28th of Apr, 2009
### i booked to go see pink in manchester paid to go vip and the tickets didnt come so we had to pay again to get new tickets DO NOT USE THIS SITE they r WANKERS s&r
So
  28th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
DO NOT USE THIS SITE...they are WANKERS we booked to see pink in manchester we payed extra so we could go vip & the tickets never arrived so we had to pay again to get new tickets

###

IF YOU KNOW WHO IT OS FUKING KILL THEM

S&R
Ja
  19th of May, 2009
BE WARNED booked 'Girls Aloud' for 23rd this Sat at o2 and yes you guessed it NO TICKETS!!! and it is now Tues!!! Cross is a under statment i'm taking action with the Customer Trading Aurthority and Police over this one they should not be allowed to still operate BE WARNED DO NOT BOOK Just got some tkts on e-bay so fingers crossed they are going to arrive in time.
Ke
  2nd of Jun, 2009
Yes be warned booked tickets in October last year for Oasis this weekend and nothing has arrived contacted them by email and got a reply back saying that their suppliers hadn't got the tickets to them in time. In time they have had eight bloody months to get them to me. They said they would be in contact by Friday day before the gig to let me know where to collect the tickets at Heaton Park.So i emailed back asking if they could confirm this and send me a booking ref for when i collect tickets and there reply was that they would not finalise details until nearer the date (what like on the day) complete scam and to make things worse I also booked tickets in January to see Paul Weller at dalby Forrest through a company called London tickets Express and this is the same company but under a different name. So doubtful we will receive the tickets. I feel so bloody stupid as this iS the first time i have booked tickets over the net as i always use Ticket Master. I have rang my credit card company and hopefully will get my money back. These people need stopping this is theft.

BE WARNED DO NOT USE EITHER WEB SITES...
Su
  8th of Jun, 2009
i bought tickets from these october31st 2008 vip tickets to see take that for my daughter michelles 30th birthday 8mth later no tickets for the 6th of june same as everyone eles the suppliers hadnt got tickets for them they took more money out of my account than they should my daughter is so upset she wont get to see take that and her 30th birthday is ruined she wont get that day back ever i also have never booked tickets like this i will never use any one but ticket master from now on cos everyone that has bought from them have got their tickets i have spoke to my credit card company and hopefully i will get my money back but that doesnt make it any easier how can i make it up to my lovely michelle ive tried for days to get some more tickets no such luck how can some people be so cruel how the hell do they sleep at night ripping people off like that is terrible someone needs to stop them they are giving the real companys a bad name in the end no good will come to them its too late for us that have been ripped off but if you that has done this to all of us on here mark my words god doesnt pay his debts in money you may laugh now but just see how long it is before you get your upcomeance you will sue w
Ga
  17th of Jun, 2009
Just got that feeling like everyone else I've been scammed by bookmetickets, was due to go and see take that this weekend but theres no sign of any tickets and they have never replied to any e-mails.

Bookmetickets need to be shut down and the people who are responible for the site should be sent to prison before they steal anymore money.
Hi All

Also been conned by BookmeNotickets.scam. But out to get them, and will not stop.

Still selling theses tickets on site at the moment

Hope you can help get this site off the internet, They all need Jailed as they are taking peoples money who cant afford this

My wife ordered tickets from Bookmetickets.com . For Take That for the 21st of June.

No tickets and I have now e-mailed them over 150 times and not had 1 reply. MY wife Shirley is in a terrible state.
She worked hard for these tickets and at the present time we struggle to make ends meet. She has not told her friends yet and she is going to pay them the money back. (which is going to kill our finances)

I hope you can get this out to all the people.and also help do all in your power to get this company of the internet and charges to follow. I will be very grateful for all your help and support
My wife has been stung badly and I hope this will help others not to fall for this Con.
Have contacted, 3 papers( mirror Know all about them) stv, Fraud squad at bank, Police and even MP. more and will not stop reporting

Lets stop this Now, The scam bags

hi all

has anyone got and phone number contact?
Bookmetickets.com

This was a reply to one of the thousands of people that have been conned by the scam bags...

A scammed person is someone who doesn’t get a refund. Yours will be with you very soon.

Once the money hits your account, it will show as an international transfer, hopefully you will see that we have not run off with your money.

We understand your annoyance however.

Regards

BMT

Did they get a refund ? Answer of course they did not.

Stay away from bookmetickets.com and report them to anyone you can think of. This needs stoped Now
Please dont give up

Ji
  22nd of Jun, 2009
same song, second verse, I to have been scammed!
read that this guy has made close to 12million on this ticket scamming.
i have 1 question, Why is he(company)still trading and also he is a none scammer, when is he going to get jailed...?
  22nd of Jun, 2009
I agree, But they are still making peoples life a misery. The music industry should get involved. When promoting tickets for any gigs. Should be advising the public not to touch these sites. This might slow these guys down and help get them shut down. All the music industry should get involved and when advertising gigs . They should name these sites as not being a supplier of the tickets.

Ju
  23rd of Jun, 2009
Feel a total idiot. Booked 7 Take That 'VIP Reserved Seats' in November for Wembley. Cost £600. Its a special birthday and booked a weekend in London and all booked time off work. With Hotel and travel its already cost over £2, 000 and no tickets to show for it! Have always had replies to emails from Bookmetickets up until this week. They kept assuring me that I would have some of the 'best reserved seats in the Stadium!'. I don't know how they can sleep at night and apart from the money am absoloutely gutted to not get to see Take That!

This shouldn't be allowed to happen.