www.bookairfare.comThe rep booked flight for wrong date and no help after that

I booked flight through the company www.bookairfare.com. I don’t advise this company to other people. I booked flight, but these jerks mixed the dates and I was shocked when I got the confirmation. I asked the customer services to change the info, ‘coz it was too important, but they tipped-toed around the matter and did nothing. I booked another flight through different company. The services were bad and not recommended company.

Va
Dec 19, 2014

Comments

• Da
      Apr 21, 2015

April 21, 2015 - Today, a recorded call to a third party reseller for Delta Airlines, located in Dubai, the Persian Gulf - known as the United Arab Emirates. Countless complaints have been filed against this company for scamming customers. Several calls to Dubai and Delta management and Media headquarters in the USA have resulted in the usual "passing the buck" for responsibilty. This video is a part one, a short clip Trailer before the News Story is published. What is becoming apparent, is that Delta Airlines is not customer friendly as was the case with: "Baraka Kanaan, unable to walk, was made to crawl down two Delta airplane aisles and across the tarmacs after the airline failed to provide him with adequate wheelchair accommodations, his lawsuit claims. There were a great number of people watching, and the experience caused Mr. Kanaan great physical and emotional suffering." -- The complaints against Delta Airlines that put porofit far above care of passengers, has several thousands of complaints.

YouTube Video posted by DaVid E Love::>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS5vARhaWmU

Jun 03, 2015

have sent several emails I am still waiting for the 60% refund and or a travel voucher. I have contacted plenty of organizations in this regard
    On May 5, 2015, at 10:19 AM, Monica International <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

I am writing to fie a complain. I purchased a ticket (see below) from LAX to Hong Kong in February. I called to change the ticket and I was told I could not change the route (I was sent from Hong Kong to Manila). I asked for a refund and I was told by a gentleman that I was not able to get a full refund and that he would check with his supervisor. After waiting for a while I was told I would get half a refund and that I would get my refund check by mail because they were not able to put it on my card. I had to buy a new ticket through a different provider because I did not receive the refund ontime. It is May, I just returned from a work trip and never received the refund.

I have been traveling for work and personally due to my professoin for the past 35 years. I have never had any issues with any tickets in the past like this. Anybody can look on my records having almost a quarter million miles on an airline alone. I feel cheated and I dont want anybody to go through it. I had to pay out of my pocket a whole new ticket.

I work with 300 US Institutions in the US directing Study Abroad Programs. I advice my students all the time on where to purchase tickets and I have never been in this situation in my life. At this point I ask for a refund to my credit card right away, otherwise I am sending this email to the Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Commission, my credit card and my organization that works with Deans of Study Abroad offices in the US and the UK.

Monica Pagano

On Sun, Feb 8, 2015 at 8:58 AM, <[protected]@bookairfare.com> wrote:
    Logo Not Available

• Xn
      Jun 15, 2015

I just booked a flight with them last night and got a confirmation with different times! Even thought the airline said they could cancel within 24 hours but bookairfare.com refused. But they offered to change the flight for a "small" additional fee. After some research, which I should have done before, the discovered this company is known for these "bait and switch" tactics. I will never use them again and will do my best to post the experience in as many places as possible. STAY AWAY FROM BOOKAIRFARE.COM.

Jul 02, 2015

stay away fro this airline. They emailed me to tell me, after my email here and after 5 months!!! telling me they will look at it and nothing happened. Plenty of places that are reliable with good prices out there. I truly thought they would correct their "mishap" but no.