www.bodybody.com / Never received purchase

1 211 East Ohio StreetChicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 321-222-9171

I placed a order for a swimsuit on May 20, 2008 and received a confirmation email stating that the swimsuit would be shipped 4-7 business days. My credit card was charged immediately. When May 31, 2008 came and my swimsuit hadn't arrived, I called to inquire about my purchase and just received a voicemail. I have left several messages and sent several emails. I finally recieved a email from someone named Jennifer stating my order would be shipped within the week. I left another voicemail today, June 3, 2008 demanding either my swimsuit no later than June 6, 2008 or my money back.

My suggestion to anyone out there looking to buy from this website- DON'T DO IT!!!

Comments

• Di
      4th of Jun, 2008

I am having a similar problem with them! I placed an order on May 26th and was charged on the 27th. On the 29th I received an email from Jennifer saying the swimsuit was not in stock and wouldn't be and that I could choose a different style. I wrote back immediately and said I didn't want another style and to please credit me back my money. Nothing, no response, no money back. I called them repeatedly and kept getting their shady voicemail. I emailed them again 2 days ago with no response. It has been a week since my last email and over a week since I placed the order. I called my bank last night and they said I have to allow them 30 days to follow through, but if nothing by June 27th I can call back and they'll dispute the charge, I won't be liable. Thank goodness I have a great bank, but still, I'm livid!! I think we've just been scammed! Let me know any updates you have, please!!

• Ta
      18th of Jul, 2008

I ALSO PLACED AN ORDER AND RECEIVED AN EMAIL STATING THAT MY ITEM WOULD BE SHIPPED IN 7-10 DAYS, MY CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED. I THEN RECEIVED ANOTHER EMAIL STATING THAT THE ITEM I ORDERED WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, I RESPONDED TO IT AND ASKED FOR A REFUND, BUT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED, THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO MY EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS AND THEY HAVEN'T REFUNDED MY MONEY. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• El
      6th of Aug, 2008

I totally agree. I placed an order and have now left multiple emails and voicemails with absolutely no response. The charged my credit card right away and have done absoultly nothing. I will be filing a complaint with the better buisness bureau and posting as many on-line complaints as possible. I want to make sure no one else gets had by this website. If you are thinking about purchasing from bodybody.com, I would not recommend it based on my experience.

• Re
      8th of Aug, 2008

I ordered three items from BodyBody in July and I wiah I had looked this company up on the BBB's web site. There are so many problems with this campany with there shipping and over priced shipping charges . I have been waiting almost a month for my order and Im afraid summer will be over before I recieve them. I even paid extra for quick ship oh such a big mistake because with this company there is no such thing. I have sent emails to Jennifer and is she really an employee because I am yet to get a reply. They claim on the website that you will get an reply in 24-48 hours all I can say to that is don't hold your breath. Never ever, ever would I risk ordering from them again and if you are thinking about placing an order click really fast from there site move on or Run .

30th of Jan, 2012

I am having the same problem with this company. I purchased a ring last October, 2010, and have recieved several emails from them stating it is backordered, or not in stock. Finally in December, I got an email saying the ring had shipped. I emailed to confirm my order was sent and then got a reply that the ring has been backordered for 2 more months and asked that I advise. I've been requesting my money back since and we are now at the end of January. I've left endless messages, have sent a million emails and now hear the company name has changed from BodyBody to something else. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY...I THINK THEY'RE FRAUDS!!! Good Luck to you.