www.BoardParadise.com / Did not recieve order!

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I ordered a snowboard that had one more in stock. I bought it, received a confirmation order. That was January 22. I repeatedly emailed them for an update on the order. I did not receive any contact until Feb. 8 telling me the item is out of stock. My credit card was still charged for $430. Fortunately, I charged it on an American Express card so, I will be having them deal with them.

Comments

• Si
      20th of Feb, 2008

I order sum stuff threw tightboards.com on the 15/12/07 havnt recived email saying its been shipped now some of the stuff i orded is outa stock!

• Pa
      6th of Aug, 2008

Hi, need your help.ordered " Crocs " from ladyboarder.com.They arrived...from you.need a different size.can you help ?
    Paula@Bluebagel.com
    order # 100128338.

Thanks.

• Is
      18th of Mar, 2010

order 100120264 i never receive the product, i pay for it with my credit card, i lost my time and my money, i sent to helpdesk@ladyboarder.com about 100 mails asking about the problem and im still looking for an answer, (2 years...) they never sent my information, apologizes or return me my money, its a fraud. Please be careful with www.ladyboarder.com if you pay with credit card. Its dangerous.