www.bluum.com / I got real rubbish

I bought some items for my child from www.bluum.com. I really advise all parents to buy some stuff for kids in stores. I received real crap, and my kid refused to play with this stuff. I wanted to return the whole order back to the seller, but he of course wasn’t happy and told me that he wouldn’t accept used items. He told me that he wouldn’t reply to my emails anymore. So, please be aware and better don’t buy from this website.

Ma
Jul 25, 2015

More www.bluum.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Yo
      16th of Aug, 2017

Hi there,
    I'm writing on behalf of bluum to say we are so sorry to hear you had a negative experience back in 2015. We've since been acquired by a new parent company and things have changed a LOT. We are building boxes differently, we have a new customer service team, and customers these days are thrilled with the delight and discovery we deliver to their doors each month. If you'd be interested in giving us a try again, now that we're the "new bluum", please shoot us a Facebook message and we'll set you up with a discount on your first box! We're sure you'll feel differently about your experience this time.
    Thanks so much,