www.bloomex.ca / Bloomex.ca Canada

Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Bloomex gift baskets- all we can say is wow! I ordered 5 gift baskets from Bloomex.ca, to be delivered across Canada to research analysts who helped compile study material for me. When I phoned to place the order, the agent said that I may be interested in becoming a corporate user, as I would get 12.5% off all my purchases with Bloomex.ca. The ordering process was so easy, I emailed the corporate sales manager the address details and he assured me the baskets would all be delivered the next day. Sure enough, all the baskets were delivered on time, and ALL sent me emails regarding the selection in the basket as being exquisite. After Bloomex.ca's performance, I am of the position that I will use them solely for my flower and gift basket suppliers.

Comments

An
  4th of Dec, 2008
Order flowers online from bloomex. The site was easy to navigate, I placed my order online for delivery that day. I received and email
later on during the day from bloomex stating they attempted delivery, but there was no such recipient at that address. I called and had to leave a message for customer service, within 10 minutes a customer service rep called me back, she told me they tried to deliver the flowers at 3pm, and no one by that name resided there. I aksed her to confirm the address, and I had made a mistake entering in the address. I told the rep that the flowers absolutely needed to be delivered that day as it was for a birthday present. She corrected the address, and said she would notify their warehouse to have the flowers re-delivered. At 6pm, I got a call from my sister- they flowers had arrived and she said they were absolutely beautiful! Later that night when I was checking my emails, I received another email from Bloomex stating the flowers had been delivered, and thanked me for my business.

I was very impressed with the level of customer service, despite everything, they corrected a problem and sent out the flowers right away so that I wouldn’t miss an important day. Great service! I would easily recommend this company to anyone.
Yv
  5th of Dec, 2008
I LOVE BLOOMEX.CA!! THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST FLOWER COMPANY IN THE WORLD!!! THEIR FLOWERS ARE SO FRESH, AND THEY HAVE AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE...USE THEM AND YOU'LL LOVE THEM FOR SURE- I DO!

Bloomex Logo Bloomex