www.blingstation.com / Don't trust the seller

United States Review updated:
It was the worst deal ever. I have ordered from the company www.blingstation.com. It was posted on the website that the delivery could take up to 30 business days. I patiently waited for one month, but the seller hasn’t delivered the order. I emailed him and this person started to tell me some promises and other things, which I of course ignored and decided immediately to cancel the order. The seller refused to return money and vanished.
Jul 31, 2015

D  14th of Sep, 2016 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
BlingStation is one of the most reputed jewelry selling websites and we at BlingStation make sure that no false promises are made from our end and neither do we cheat our customers. We maintain our reputation and deal ethically and it’s the first time in the history of BlingStation that we have received a complaint like this. We definitely doubt your existence as a genuine buyer of BlingStation. If there is such an issue, we would want you to share your contact and the order details.
Coming on the point of false promises and vanishing away, we are a genuine, reputed website with an authentic identity so we hope that you watch what you’re stating here.