www.billinternet.com / Fraud

1 124 Roman WayIslington, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 020 7700 6533

I am new to the internet and recently bought a laptop. I soon received a pop-up stating I had a virus and my computer would be perminently damaged if I did nothing. It recommended anti-virus software which I stupidly agreed to buy for about £29.99. I now find I have been billed £108.36 and never received the software. What can I do about this? The name of the company responsible according to my credit card statement is www.billinternet.com [protected]

I will be very greatful for any advise.

Simon
England

Si

Comments

18th of Jul, 2008

THAT'S THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO US, SO TO PROTECT US FROM THINGS LIKE THIS WHAT WE CAN DO?AND HOW WE CAN GET OUR MONEY BECAUSE IN MY CASE THEY TOOK:211.61DOLLLARS AND I DIDN'T GET ABSOLULTLY NOTHING.
    THANKS

• Ba
      19th of Jul, 2008

am new to the internet and recently bought a laptop. I soon received a pop-up stating I had a virus and my computer would be perminently damaged if I did nothing. It recommended anti-virus software which I stupidly agreed to buy for about £29.99. I now find I have been billed £108.36 and never received the software. What can I do about this? The name of the company responsible according to my credit card statement is www.billinternet.com 877-871-7412
    balbirsingh