www.bigdealfashion.com / Total Scam Website apparently

1 MS, United States Review updated:

I ordered a pair of UGG Boots at a great deal so I thought. The order was placed on November 26th, 2010 and the information was that it would be 7 - 10 business days to recieve them. I have not recieved anything and it is almost been a full month. This "company" only has an email address as the way to contact them. I have emailed them on numerous occasions and did recieve a reply one time that said the order was being processed but all emails that we sent after we got no response to. I should have done more checking before ordering from them but I did not. I will be pursuing legal action against this fradulent company immediately and I hope that people will see this story and not attempt any business with them. THIS "COMPANY" ...5TH STREET OUTLET or WWW.BIGDEALFASHION.COM IS A TOTAL SCAM.

If you do business with them you will not recieve your merchandise, trust me, and then check your credit card statement there will be a phone number on the statement. Someone saying they are the UPS store will answer and that phone # is [protected]. Lets all start calling this place until they get tired of answering the phone.

More www.bigdealfashion.com Complaints & Reviews