www.bigdealfashion.com / Total Scam

This website is a total scam. They do nothing but rip people off. They claim to sell UGG boots at a discount but they just charge your credit card and you never see the product. No customer service numbers, no nothing. Do not get taken by this company. SCAM!!!

Comments

• Bi
      15th of Oct, 2010

Customer purchase there order on 9-23 and the order was shipped on 9-26.We answered ALL 5 of his emails .The order was lost by shipping company and a new order was sent out immediatly .Sorry for shipping company losing the package .
    He has since recieved his order 5 days after this posting was made and is more than satisfied.

• Wo
      15th of Oct, 2010

Ok, I finally did receive the merchandise but it took me posting this on here, nextag and [redacted] before I got any action. Not a great experience but I did receive the merchandise. No customer service number and when you call the number from the credit card, it goes to a UPS store.

• Li
      26th of Oct, 2010

I am wondering the same thing. They claim that my item shipped out on Monday. I am waiting for a tracking number and hoping to get it by Friday when they said i would receive it. If not, then legal action will be taken. Thanks for posting this.

• Kc
      3rd of Nov, 2010

I agree that this company is a scam, after 26 days I did receive my order to find out they are too small. I would like to exchange them and they emailed me saying they would send me a shipping label, I have not received the label and they are now no longer emailing me back I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau and would not recommend anyone ever do business with them again!

• Pe
      4th of Nov, 2010

I purchased "UGGs" from this site last month. When the boots arrived, and they were obvious knockoffs. The return address for shipping was Hong Kong! I have reported them to BBB, and they have not responded in over 25 days! Their products are not authentic UGGs, and are not held up by the UGG warranty as they claim on their website. I took the boots to an UGG company store, and they pointed out atleast 5 defects that would void the warranty, and prove them as fraudulent. I have recently reported them to the local law enforcement. In addition to this scam, the have NO customer service, and will not call you back. Good luch sending am email, as they will not respond.

• Os
      18th of Nov, 2010

When the boots had not arrived for over 10 days we because suspicious and attempted to contact the merchant. It was then that we discovered that the website had no telephone contact information. We checked with the postal service and gave them the tracking number that had been provided by the merchant via email and the postal service had no record of the tracking number but was able to tell from the number that the package was shipping directly from China. We then sent an email to the merchant asking where the package was and whether the package was shipping directly from China. The merchant sent back a very brief email letting us know the package would arrive soon but would not answer the question about whether the package was shipping directly from China.

When the package arrived it was very beat up and the label was primarily in Chinese. The postman who delivered the package was suspicious of the package and offered us the opportunity to refuse the shipment, indicating that the postage to return the package would be quite expensive. We decided to accept the shipment and inspect the boots. The boots came in a very small box for a women’s size 10 and the boots had very sloppy workmanship. The leather was very rough and the seams were unevenly sewn. There was glue coming out along some of the seams and were immediately struck by the discoloration of the leather on the heels of the boots which seemed to be different from the rest of the boot leather. The fir seemed very rough and not even close to the quality of any previous pair of UGG boots we have owned in the past. In addition the soles seem oddly discolored and very stiff.

We took the boots to Nordstrom an UGG authorized retailer. When we arrived at Nordstrom we took the boots to the manager of the Women’s Shoe Department and asked her to look at the boots and give us her opinion as to their authenticity. She agreed and went to get another pair of women’s size 10 UGGs to compare them with. Upon side-by-side comparison it was extremely obvious to her (and to us) that the boots from China were fake UGG knock offs.

We tendered the boots for return to the company Big Deal Fashion by preparing the boots for shipment and sending the company an email (the only available contact method per their website) asking them to send us a return shipping label and asking them to refund the purchase price. We never received any response to our email.

We then purchased an authentic pair of UGG boots to compare with the fakes.

I have attached several images comparing the packaging and shipping boxes of both the fake UGG boots and the authentic UGG boots, and several images of the fake UGG boots side-by-side with the authentic UGG boots. I have also attached some image with close-up detail of the fake boot tag and the authentic boot tag with the hologram. Finally there are a couple of images showing the certificate that came with both pairs (of particular interest here are the typos on the fake certificate).

We are currently disputing the charges with our bank and the credit card company.

• Pe
      19th of Nov, 2010

oswegan: I recommend you report them. My local government and the Better Business Bureau have suggested that in order to report fraudulent merchandise, you must contact the Federal Trade Commission at 877-438-4338 or can also contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center by visiting their website at ic3.gov. I am do not have the comparative photographs that you have, as I only have the word of the UGG company store. With your photos, you should be able to start the process on shutting this site down. The company eventually refunded me $100, but they kept $20 for a ridiculous "restocking fee" . I have been trying to recover my restocking fee and return shipping for a while, but at this point I am giving up. Please report them so justice can be served. I just purchased an authentic pair of UGGs from The Walking Company, and they are a dream...soooo much more soft and comfortable than those terribly fakes. Thanks.

• St
      4th of Jan, 2011

I am just as disappointed and disgusted as all of the other people who have been ripped off bythis so called company, Bigdealfashion and Fifthaveoutlet. I too ordered a pair of UGG boots as a gift for my daughter. After wearing them twice, they have begun to rip. I have contacted the company via email several times, but only got a reply telling me to send an email to their website to request an RMA number so that I can begin the RETURN process, I have yet to been given a reply to this request. I too have contacted my credit card company and begun the process of contacting the Internet Crime Complaint Center. I will pursue this also with the Federal Trade Commission and the Better Business Bureau.