www.bharatmatrimony.com / Email Spam to Customers, Very Bad Service

India Review updated:
4.6

Please see the contents of my emails below and that will make it very clear that how some web portal are exploiting the human emotion of looking for a partner by making it unethical way of making money. If required I will also contact other persons who have suffered in the same manner. As I have do not have time to write everything again I am enclosing the following two emails as my story. I am publishing this only in public interest and to let other know and I do not have any other purpose for disclosing this:

User ID: H1294251

You have suspended my membership on your own accord. I asked you "why" through your support channel you did not reply to my support ticket. I think you fooling around with people and charging them and then suspending their profile. Do you think I will ever pay you up again or register with you again?

I think you genreate interest acceptance on your own and then fool people into signing up with you by paying. I signed up because one member accpeted my interest. After signing up when I contacted that member she said she did not accept my interest and it must be a mistake. So your system must have generated the interest so that I sign up and then you suspended my profile after taking payment. You think you guys are too smart?

I will write my experience with you on consumer complaint forums on the net.

Re. the payment you took out of me I will make sure you get enough bad name for your misdeeds. I will post my experience with all the forums on the net. I am a webmaster and I know how sites function. The system of your website is totally out-of-order.

It generates false interest accepted, does not stop abusive email from the sender but suspend the profile of the person who replies and so on. Also one can not unsubcribe to your mails when the link provided in your emails is clicked.

I unsubscribed to your mails many times using your unsubscribe link. I do not want to receive mail from you.

Why you still keep sending mail to me?

UNSUBSCRIBE ME. I want to have nothing to do with you.

User ID. hitechit@sify.com

I have got no response to above and mail keeps coming by 10's every time.

I have further raised the issue with hosting provider. The response is awaited:

SUB: SPAM complaint to website hosting provider for
appropriate action against the wensite as the hosted website does not
respond to several unsubscribe request through the link included in the
email. Full message headers are enclosed at the end of the mail.

This mail is copied to

1. abuse@rackspace.com (Hosting Provider Abuse email)
2. webmaster@rackspace.com (Hosting Provider Administration)
3. jmuruga@bharatmatrimony.com (Website Administrator)
4. abuse@GoDaddy.com (Domain Name Regsitrar)
5. contact@bharatmatrimony.com (Contact email that failed to evoke any
response)

based on WHOIS INFORMATION OF Bharatmatrimony.com

Dear Sir,

I had free account with bharatmatrimony.com which I upgraded to paid account
later. The website suspended my membership on their own accord for invalid
resons. They have suspended my login. I raised a support ticket to which
they have not replied. I have also sent them other emails to which I have
received no reply. This is one issue which does not concern you and is only
for your information. However, they keep sending me mails which I am no
longer interested in. I have unsubcribed the mails using the link given in
the mail. Even after unsubcribing many times the mail from
Bharatmatrimony.com keeps coming.

As I not getting response from the wesbite I am forced to lauch a spam
complaint againt this website and I request you to take appropriate by
banning the hosting account of the website as per the normal hosting
practices around the world.

I request you to take firm action so that I do not get any more spam from
this website and many of other also benifit from the same.

To remind you, my login is suspended and I can not edit my profile details
by logging into the website and stopping the mail. The website has not
honoured several of my request to unsubcribe and therefore I am forced to
complain to you.

Presumably the profile is suspened forver and I have no chance to edit my
profile details to stop emails.

Thanking you,

Your sincerely,
Anil umar Gupta
email ID: hitechit@sify.com

Friends, better beware of such problems that you may find when trying to look for a partner.

More www.bharatmatrimony.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Am
  14th of May, 2008
I agree to this the really behave very unprofessional as once you become paid member they are fooling the people. same case happned to me as well my ID also got suspended they do it without any intimation even i was planning to to become paid member again but in future I will never look to their service.

They are the cheaters fooling people
Ra
  14th of May, 2008
Jeevansathi.com is much better than Bharat Matrimony.com the experience i had with bharatmatrimony was worst I had experienced
De
  11th of Jun, 2008
Totally agree. And they automatically charge your credit cards for the highest package without you knowing!
Sa
  5th of Jul, 2008
please unsubscribe me from mailing list and DELETE my PROFILE from bharatmatrimony
Sh
  7th of Aug, 2008
Delete my entire profile from bharat matrimony.
Su
Please unsubscribe my account
Su
  4th of Dec, 2008
Hello,
I have a free account of Bharat matrimony. It is a very easy and reliable way to find match. For last 6 months Bharatmatrimony helps me a lot to find a suitable match for my younger sister. thank you very much for that.

Now I would request to close my account.

My ID is B542943
Sq
  1st of Jul, 2009
They asked me to sign up for a session because they didn't have enough guys then at the end of the sign up, they asked me to pay $50. When I asked them about what I get in return, they said I get to meet 100 women for 1 minute.

Hell, I can do that in a bar for a lot less.

So I asked them to cancel my registration. They said that they would but sure enough, They charged it on my credit card

Bharatmatrimony.com is preying on people's ignorance. Incompetence, poor service, shoddy workmanship is one thing. But to willfully mislead the public and then make them jump through hoops to get their money back is just hateful.

It is time we shut them down.

Go to the Better Business Bureau to lodge your complaint.

Bharat Matrimony
315, 5th Avenue, Suite #
New York, NY 10016
An
  7th of Jul, 2009
bharatmatrimony is the worst bad and cheater of all . i observed that wn u express interest they delay in between and the reciever sees it after one year also.
the quality of profile they are having is most of them apears to be fake ...the reason is that they donot even reply and if they reply they rject ur interested without saying anything. one thing i observed that many profile are active since last 3 years whether it can happen in india that a girl approchin 28 year will prefer to not marry for next three or more years but in bharatmatrimony it can happen they create hi fi fake ids and keep them live so that user wn see these ids they must think that its good website and lot many matchinh profiles are ther. for bharatmatrimony matching profile meane male and feamle nothinh else one may be 6ft tall and other may under 4 ft this is the way they match...hahahaha
good way to earn money gr8... keep it on y donot u people i mean bharatmatrimony open sevices like creata fake id and get money for that will help in minimizing employee cost hahahaha
Go
  7th of Dec, 2009
Hello,
I have a free account of Bharat matrimony. It is a very easy and reliable way to find match. For last months Bharatmatrimony helps me a lot to find a suitable match for my daughter. thank you very much for that.

Now I would request to close my account.

My ID is s2 17817
Va
  5th of Nov, 2011
even I am receiving such mail .. of Girls showing interest in me .. where as i have never created any account in BharatMatrimoney.com ... this is ridiculous .. I would ask the website admins to take some action before anybody else does
Im
  9th of Aug, 2012
please unsubscribe my account from bharatmatrimony.com
Ak
  25th of Aug, 2012
my email is ... acvandana9@gmail.com. plz unsubscribe my account from bharatmatrimony.com. and stop sending mail also to me.
Sa
  6th of Jun, 2014
Please delete my profile from bharat matrimony my ID is 2761418
Ka
  4th of Sep, 2014
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I became free member. After I got interests, my friends who created my profile and put it for me, said they uploaded my photo. I was happy as my interest had asked for photo. After some days, when i tried to login I was shocked to see that I could not and it said my profile was suspended. I contacted helpdesk chat and asked reason, they said my photo was fake. I was shocked and wrote that although my friends had uploaded my photo, they would never do such a thing and since i could not see my profile I could not check my photo and asked what they meant by fake, they did not explain but asked for id proof. I asked if they had asked that from all members, no reply for that. I did not mind providing id proof but why unnecessarily when other members who are my friends were not asked for such proofs. I think this is just a tactic to make me become paid member. I told them to activate my profile so that i could see what was wrong, they did not. I then told I want to delete my profile if they do not activate, they said it is already suspended. I want to delete my profile but they are not allowing that, why should they suspend it, it is such an insult for me. They should be helpful, i thought it was a good site. a friend of mine had a bad experience with a profile who said he lived abroad, rang up and communicated, promised a lot to her for 2 months and then took a lot of her information, photos and when she asked his address, he became silent and even blocked all her phone calls. All this took 6 months and now she is back to square one. She lost her faith in these sites and did not have courage to restart her search.
Th
  29th of Mar, 2015
Totally Agree with the above views. Bharat Matrimony is the worst portal I have ever come across. To my surprise, they have suspended my account for - god knows what - reason. They call you a million times to push you to paid membership..and their paid membership also sucks big time. Good for nothing site!

Just figuring out how to permanently delete my account, as it been suspended.