[Resolved] www.betterfx.co.uk / They haven't provided any precise info about the exchange rate

United Kingdom, England, Greater London, London Review updated:
I needed to transfer pounds into Australian currency. I decided to use the website www.betterfx.co.uk. I contacted the representative, because the sum was rather large and I hoped to get better exchange rate. The representative promised that they would negotiate with the Australian bank and would provide the better exchange rate. Unfortunately, it was only some useless promises and nothing was done, because after 4 weeks they still haven’t provided any response.

Resolution statement

www.betterfx.co.uk customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
Jun 24, 2015

D  30th of Jun, 2015 by
Dear Sir/Madam,

We have never been contacted by you, and have received no such enquiry, so your comment here is not hugely appreciated.

If you do genuinely need to make such a transfer, we can easily assist you with our transaction, just get in touch using info@betterfx.co.uk or betterfx@outlook.com.