www.beltal.comProduct Fraud

1 Review updated:

MY WIFE AND I BOUGHT LIKE $30, 000.00 IN APPLE IPOD TOUCHES THAT THIS COMPANY AND IT'S SELLER SAID WERE GOOD PRODUCTS AND APPEARED TO HAVE NICE PRODUCTS. THIS COMPANY SENT FAKE IPODS TO ALL OF MY CUSTOMERS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND ALOT THEM WERE BROKEN TOO. WELL MY WIFE AND I REFUNDED ALL OF OUR EBAY CUSTOMERS BECAUSE WERE HONEST PEOPLE. WE NOW OWE PAYPAL OVER $30, 000.00 AND THIS COMPANY WILL NOT REFUND US. WE HAVE WENT ROUND AND ROUND WITH THEM. WE EVEN HAVE A FEW IPODS AS PROOF. IT SEEMS LIKE NO ONE CAN TOUCH THEM. THEY'RE STILL SELLING FAKE APPLE PRODUCTS TODAY. WE ARE SURE ALOT OF THEIR OTHER ITEMS ARE FALSLY ADVERTISED TO ENTICE EBAY POWERSELLERS OR ANY U.S. ENTREPRENEURS TO BUY FROM THEM TODAY. THAT'S SAD TOO BECAUSE I STARTED THIS EBAY STORE WHEN I RETURNED FROM IRAQ AND THIS COMPANY HAS DESTROYED MY WIFE AND I FINANCIALLY. WE SEEM TO HAVE NO ONE TO TURN TOO. PAYPAL PROTECTS OUR BUYERS BUT CANT RECOVER ANY OF THE MONEY THIS COMPANY OBVIOUSLY, MALICIOUSLY STOLE FROM US. THEY KEEP SAYING THEY ACT AS A 3RD PARTY AND WE SHOULD OF BEEN MORE INFORMED CONSUMERS. BUT YET EVEN TODAY THEY STILL KNOWINGLY ALLOW THESE SELLERS TO LIST FALSE LISTINGS TO FRAUDULENTLY TAKE PEOPLE'S MONEY.

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! WWW.BELTAL.COM (DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AT ALL!)

CARL & JULIE BALTES
FORT WAYNE, INDIANA

Comments

Aug 05, 2009

$30, 000.00 are a lot of money? You should really try order some samples first before you buy. I do have some very good suppliers on beltal.com. People may find it is difficult to find a reliable supplier, just spent a little bit more time to compare, you will find a good one. Anyway I am very sorry to hear that you lost $30, 000.00.

• Bl
      Feb 04, 2010

I also buy stuff from this website, it seems ok to me, and i have pleasant experience all the time.Ive used beltal multiple times, and I have always been satisfied. The only problem is you have to watch who you buy from, the reviews are always a good start.

• Ih
      May 13, 2011

At the end of the day it's if your not a drop shipper Paypal is at fault. They go in to your bank account take your money out and give it to these online companies without any accountability knowing if you get scammed they can't get a full refund. Check this I asked Paypal to open a page on their site showing the U.S. buyers what sellers/companies have been doing good business and the ones that have had recent (notable) complaints and their answer was "that's invasion of privacy!" This may be one of the reasons why Google (Google Checkout) was dispatched out of China because they would get your refund with no problem Paypal will tell you straight up we got our money!

Nov 04, 2011

My experience with Beltal has been a positive one. I bought a RC plane for my nephew and a tablet for myself. They arrived as the website promised and worked as adverrised. My wife also likes this website - she just ordered a digital photo frame with more functions that the ones sold in the local store but 2 times less the price. We usually buy from suppliers with positive feedback or good rating on Beltal. Beltal is not a dodgy website, but remember to buy your product from reliable sellers on this website.

• Kr
      Apr 11, 2014

I have purchased from them but not electronics and had no problem with them. If u gonna buy that much electronics i would buy small amount and check them out before hand before buying large quantities..