www.beformal.com.au / Dress hasn't been delivered and the seller avoided me

I feel so nervous, because I have no idea where my dress is now. I bought the wedding dress from www.beformal.com.au. I paid for the fast delivery, which took about 3 days. But 20 days already passed and the seller hasn’t replied to my emails and I didn’t get the order. The seller ignored me and I didn’t get why. I really need some help, because I felt lost and helpless. I need someone’s help, so please contact me if you can help me.

Gu
Aug 9, 2015

More www.beformal.com.au Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ni
  5th of Sep, 2015

Hi, Just wondering if either of these dresses were delivered or if any resolution was found? :) Thanks heaps.

Ro
  7th of Oct, 2015

I am waiting for a dress to arrive tha I ordered last month and having same problems as the other complainant they are not responding to my email and there is no live chat, and no way to contact them. I was lulled into a false sense of security because of the australian contact on the email address, beginning to feel like I have been ripped off!

Vi
  24th of Nov, 2015

I ordered a dress "off the rack" - so no different measurements or anything - and paid an expedited delivery fee to have it delivered in THEIR maximum time frame of 5 days. Even taking into consideration the weekend, it has now been 8 days and the dress is still not here. When I queried them they NOW tell me it takes 12 days to make the dress. There is NO reference to this additional time on their website. They are false and misleading in their promotion and advertising. I want the dress, but if it does not fit when I get it I tell you I am sending it right back and they had better pay all my money back.
I have actually requested they refund my postage, because what they promised is not what I got. But they are coming up with excuses. It will not suffice. I will have the bank cancel my credit card payment if they continue!!!

Gu
  3rd of Mar, 2016

I have been waiting since December 1, 2015 for my refund from Be Formal, over $200.00 The dress that was sent to me slightly resembled the dress in the photo, different material, colour and the fit was about three or four sizes to small. I am shocked that Weddingwire would allow such a fraudulent company on their website.The dress was sent from china.it is a chinese company with low quality.

Wi
  3rd of Mar, 2016

A: it is a chinese factory.
I bought a dress from this site 2 months ago.
it is bad quality.