www.beebows.net / They didn't ship my order

I ordered (and paid for) 12 Huge white pew bows from www.beebows.net on ebay March 2, 2008 for my wedding, with the understanding that it would take 3 weeks for delivery. It is May 19, 2008 and I still have not received them. They are not responding to disputes from ebay or paypal, which were filed over 20 days ago. They are no longer ebay members, which probably means that I am not the first one they have done this to! This company is messing with peoples' weddings! They just don’t seem to care either. They told me several times that I would receive my order any day and then three weeks later wanted to know my name so they could check on my order...I had to buy bows somewhere else to ensure having them on my wedding day, and so far I am out $70.00 for bows that I never received! This company has horrible communication, no phone # on website, no contact person...just an email and PO Box.

Va

Comments

• Pa
      21st of Jun, 2008

I ordered Two orders of the huge pew bows for 147.95.
    My order was placed March 8, 2008. My wedding was May 10, 2008.
    I never received my order, It is now been 3 months and i cannot get a response from beebows.

• Ta
      9th of Jul, 2008

Oh goodness ladies don't tell me that. I was unable to find any bows to match my color which is Coral and then there they were so what I wanted. I ordered them a few weeks ago understanind maybe 7-10 business days for shipping. My wedding is 7/19 and I have not received them yet so I looked at their site and it says 2-55 days for shipping!!! I have emailed them even though they say please don't unless it has been 30 days since you have placed your order but I need to know what to do from here!! I will let you know how this goes.

• El
      18th of Jul, 2008

I ordered bows and I just emailed them to find out how long it takes and as of today they HAVE NOT responded to my emails. I really think if this company keeps doing this to people..IT SHOULD BE REMOVED and not able to sell items on-line.

Its pretty sad that we, THE BRIDES are trying to make our wedding really beautiful and put our trust in someone, and they don't do what they are suppose to.

• La
      11th of Aug, 2008

My order was placed on July 16, 2008 for my wedding on August 16, 2008 and I have not received the pew bows as of today. I started to get suspicious of this company when I did not recive a confirmation email and non of my emails were answered. Normally, I am very cautious of internet orders, especially without a contact number. I ordered 12 pew bows for a totao of $108. Fortunately for me, I had already purchased some smaller bows. I just thought recently to check the internet for complaints and the same thing has happened to several others. Since I placed my order, they have reconstructed their website. It is obvious that someone is just taking money from those of us who are attempting to add a little more to our special day. Please pass this along to others, I don't have time to dispute my order before the wedding but I will as soon as things settle down.

28th of Aug, 2008

MY ORDER WAS PLACED ON JULY 19, 2008 AS OF AUGUST 28, 2008 I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING. PAYPAL IS NO KIND OF HELP. THESE PEOPLE ARE A RIP OFF. I ONLY RECIEVED A FAKE EMAIL SAYING THE ORDER WAS SHIPPED ON AUGUST 16, 2008 WHICH WAS A BULLFACE LIE. THE SECOND EMAIL SAID THE ORDER WAS PROCESSED AN IS ON THE WAY. THEY ALSO HAD THE NERVES TO ASK WHEN IS THE WEDDING. I ALSO THINK PAYPAL IS WORKING WITH THEM. I MAY HAVE LOST 166.89 BUT THEY WILL LOSE MORE. I DEFINITELY URGE PEOPLE TO STAY AWAY FROM BEEBOWS.NET

• Ju
      10th of Sep, 2008

I too have fallen victim to Beebows.net. I placed an order in July and I have nothing yet. I received the same email that says she printed a mailing label - but the post office has not received the box. She sent me two emails telling me that the items were mailed. She's a liar. I went to Paypal and they told me it was over 45 days so they couldn't help me. I had to dispute through my bank. Hopefully they can get my money back. I'm furious! I'd like to file a suit against her for the aggrevation she has caused. Her name is Carolyn West, 5388 Riverview Road, Williamsburg, VA, 23188. This is the information from the shipping label that she printed and never used.

• Be
      13th of Sep, 2008

In response to the complaints above.
    # 1 Gayla Hozier: BeeBows has never sold on eBay!
    # 2 Julia Loper: Your Bows have been shipped. As stated on the web site you need to allow 8 weeks for delivery. Everything is hand made. I talk to the post master every day. Our packages are NOT scanned in. I don't know who or why someone at the post office is telling you they are. They sometimes are scanned when they reach a larger post office in another city, or when delivered.
    # 3 Sue Sisk: Your bows were shipped. We respond to our emails if we receive them. We did have a problem with our email system and did get about 3 weeks behind in our emails. We have since then responded to all emails we have received. We do respond to any disputes with Paypal, we have to!
    #4 Ella Gates: Like I said above we have had problems with our email system. They have been fixed now. Your Bows were shipped and you should have received them. You can contact us again and I will be happy to assist you.
    # 5 Tanya: We hope you did receive your bows in time. Thank you for admiting you didn't read the shipping policy. You assumed 7-10 business days for delivery, but they bows are hand made and it can take several weeks for delivery. I certainly hope you did receive them in time.

In General:
    A lot of customers do not read that the items are hand made and can take 8 weeks or more for delivery as stated on the web site. We have had thousands of HAPPY CUSTOMERS. We are sorry a handful of people have had problems, but with any business that will happen. No one can please everyone all the time! The wedding business is very hard with the most demanding customer anywhere! We have customers that order on Thursday and need the item by Saturday and are 5 states away. We do our best to satisfy everyone. It's not always possible. We are very small and do not have a physical address or phone number open to the public. Hopefully in the future we will . We are sorry that a handful of you have had a bad experience. Please keep in mind that things in the mail can happen and it may not have been our fault if you didn't receive or received damaged items. When we drop off the packages to the shipping companies we assume they will be delivered.

21st of Sep, 2008

I PURCHASED PEW BOWS AND A BRIDAL BOUQUET ON JULY 19, 2008 AS OF SEPTEMBER 21, 2008 I HAVE ONLY RECEIVED PEW BOWS. THE BROWN AND IVORY ROSE CALLA LILY BRIDAL BOUQUET NEVER WAS MADE, SHIPPED OR RECEIVED. THE (100.00) THAT I LOST I WILL GAIN MORE THAN BEEBOWSNET. BEEBOWSNET DOES RESPOND TO ALL EMAILS AFTER THEY CHECK THE COMPLAINT BOARD TO SEE IF SOMEONE HAS POST A COMPLAINT ABOUT THEM. HERE IS HOW I KNOW THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF. I NEVER MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT FRAUD IN THE EMAILS I SENT THEM I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM SOMEONE ASKING WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM. THE EMAILS I SENT THEM ALWAYS STATED WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS. ANYONE WHO TAKES THE CHANCE TO ORDER SOMETHING FROM BEEBOWSNET I WARN YOU TO CHECK COMPLAINTBOARD.COM FIRST. IT HAS BEEN OVER 8 WEEKS AND NO BRIDAL BOUQUET, 2-55 DAYS NO BRIDAL BOUQUET, 3 WEEKS NO BRIDAL BOUQUET. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHIP A PACKAGE FROM VIRGINIA? I HAVE ALSO GOTTEN A LAWYER TO INVESTIGATE MY CLAIM WITH THIS COMPANY.

16th of Dec, 2008

I ordered bows from beesbow also. Never received them. They are quick to debit your account for the money. After emailing them several times i was told i should receive them any day. I asked for some kind of tracking to see if i could track them myself, it was getting very close to my wedding day. Well to make a long story short i never received the bows and i was married Dec 13, 2008. I had to go at the last minute and have some made here in town. Never, Never should anyone ever order from them...Thank goodness i payed with paypal and they are taking care of getting my money back, because beebows quit answering my emails.

• Cj
      6th of Feb, 2009

OMG! How is Beebows still in business! All those stories are exactly what they are doing to me. They keep telling me I will get my bows any day now! They've been telling me that for over 2 months now!They scammed me too! I ordered my bows on 11/30th. It's now 2/6th and still not bows and not refund! I printed out a complaint form with the Virginia Department of Argriculture and Consumer Services and I will file a complaint! I will also check with my bank to see if there is anything I can do to get my money back.

• Xx
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I wanted to be the first to leave a POSITIVE comment on this website(even if it is a complaint one lol) BEEBOWS.NET Not only sold me the only Chocolate Brown Wedding Pew Bows that i could find, But they did it with great communication and within a very reasonable time frame! I just encourage you ladies to not get too excited and jump to fast to order things too close to your wedding date. Everything is made by hand and if you read the shipping information it can take up to 65 days! Depending upon what you ordered. I am VERY Satisfied with Beebows.net and i do not want any ladies to feel discouraged like i had after reading all these complaints. Every Business with a great number of customers has a few "go-wrongs"... They are definitely worth forgiving! Great Seller! Great Communication! Great Product!

• Pl
      30th of Mar, 2009

Being a wedding planner, I have never experienced this type of horrible customer service from a company (no matter the size). This company is large enough to accept payment, therefore it should be capable of making arrangements to respond to consumer inquiries in a timely manner. I have warned my bride and will warn all future clients not to use this website. It sounds like the 1 individual who was happy with this company and submitted a positive comment on a complaint site, may be going to far to prove something. If everything was so great with the order, why is the individual even searching a complaint site for BeeBows????? There is no way this company could have "Great Communication" or even be a "Great Seller" when there is no direct phone contact. Other ligitimate companies bill when the order is shipped, especially if there is a 65 wait time. It looks like everything is "custom" to this scam company. If you are presistent, as a consumer, you can get your money back. I am one that will not quit until treated fairly. While they state the up to 65 day shipping policy, the wording gives consumers the belief that this is for custom items or not the majority of items shipped. The "In General" comments from BeeBows represent attitude and ignorance towards paying customers. A professional company considers complaints as a gift and would never respond to individual customers in such a defensive manner. If they wanted to respond, this should have been done to each individual, not on a complaint site...sounds defensive to me! This company will always be small because it thinks small. Paying individuals have the right to complain if not satisfied...that is business but as so many of us have learned, Beebows wants to blame paying customers for their lack of communication and inability to meet standard customer demands.

• Te
      12th of May, 2009

As promised, I will explain my experience with BeeBows. I ordered 24 Large Tulle bows on March 6, 2009, and finally received my bows yesterday, May 11, 2009. They are absolutely beautiful. Not exactly what I ordered (I had inquired about a color flower and they said that they would add a color ribbon and keep flowers white, which was fine, but I did end up with white ribbon and a color flower. Their mix up really suited my taste. A plus for me, but might have upset another customer). I contacted Beebows numerous times over a period of one week by several emails and on their website and never got any response. I finally phoned Carolyn West (the person paypal claims to be recipient of payment) after finding her # on white pages search. She was very kind, and gave me the correct contact # for Sherry at BeeBows. After several phone conversations, I was assured by Sherry that if I didn't receive my bows by 5/13 she would make new bows and overnight them, which thanksfully did not have to happen. I can say that Sherry was always pleasant to me but I was not always confident as anyone who is nearing "crunch time" with their daughter's wedding might be. She did finally come through with totally gorgeous pows and the last ordered item for the wedding is finally resting upstairs in the "wedding central" bedroom awaiting the big day. I do, however, have a few comments/suggestions for those ordering from BeeBows and for Sherry and others at BeeBows.net...

*Please, please order months early. As stated, they can take several weeks.
    *Sherry, you really need to add a contact # on your website. You also have to get a little more organized with your orders and come up with a way to get email confirmations to buyers that their orders have been received, then a confirmation that they order is now being shipped.
    *Please start using UPS instead of USPS. They have better tracking of their packages and they always scan. A customer can track their package and be assured when they can expect delivery. After all, we the buyers are paying for postage, why not go with a more reliable shipping.
    *You have a beautiful product to sell, are dealing with very stressfull brides and their mothers, if you can't keep up with the sales, hire more people or produce some of the most popular items on your off season, then customize as orders come in. You say that the tulle bow is popular and very time consuming. Make some plain and then customize when you receive an order etc.
    *I hope you ladies re-vamp your business, organize your shipping and understand that excellent communication with your buyers is essential to your continued business success.
    *Would I buy from BeeBows.net again...hmmm...probably. I told Sherry that I would respond to the board with a favorable response if I received my bows as promised. Thank you Sherry!! I'm hoping that you will understand my constructive remarks in a postive way.

19th of May, 2009

Until today I had hope that Beebows would refund the money that I had paid for bows that I never received. I ordered the bows for my sisters wedding on Feb. 21st 2009 and to date I have not received the bows and the wedding is over. I had to purchase the products to make the bows myself, the night before the wedding. It was horrible. I too, have had the exact same correspondence as others who have complained. First I was told the bows were shipped and on the way, then I got an email asking who I was and could I verify my email address as they had no record of my order. It seems to me now that it is all a big scam.

22nd of May, 2009

I have to agree with all of the complaints, I recommend that people do not use this service. I gave them enough time to provide the bows. I was even e-mailed stating not to worry that the bows would be here within the week. It has been two weeks and I have not received them...and they won't respond to my e-mails. I'm on my last week before the wedding and now have to make an out-of-town trip to gather stuff for the bows. I gave them plenty of time. I'm out nearly $400.00. If anyone is reading this site (which I wish I would have), do not use this compay. They are ripping people off!!

• Ar
      28th of Jun, 2009

Beebows is a total scam website! I should have searched for customer reviews before ordering from them. I was a little suspicious at first, since they didn't have a phone number and the English on the website is kind of broken (Nigerians, perhaps)? However, the prices were affordable, so I decided to go ahead and order 8 corsages and 5 boutonnieres for my wedding on May 15, 2009. It is now the end of July, 2009 and I still haven't received a thing that I ordered. Thanks to Beebows, I didn't have the corsages or boutonnieres that I needed for my wedding, and I didn't have the time (or money) to buy more somewhere else. I did place the order kind of close to my wedding day, but it still shouldn't take this long to receive an order!! I emailed Beebows and asked them to cancel my order and refund my money, but of course, I haven't received a response from them. I also noticed that they keep changing the time it takes before you should contact them. When I first tried to contact them, the website stated not to contact them if it hadn't been "30 days since you placed your order." So, I waited and when I checked again...guess what?...it was changed to "50 days since you placed your order." Sounds like a scam to me. I'm going to see if my bank will credit me the money, since Beebows won't respond or deliver. It's also ridiculous that they leave such a wide time frame for delivering items (2-65 days, not including weekend/holidays, is a very large and unpredictable time frame). I think they do this in hopes that people will just keep waiting for their order that will never arrive. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

29th of Jun, 2009

I have to agree. I did make an order in plenty of time. I did receive the order a couple of days before the wedding, however I was not happy with the bows, they were not what I expected, per the picture on their web site. I could have done what they did, cheaper. I ordered from them thinking that they would be larger, I ended up having to put two together and add tulle to get the fullness I needed. I can make bows, but thought this would be one thing I wouldn't have to worry about, ended up being the biggest worry and the worst spent money.

• Ar
      29th of Jun, 2009

oops, i meant to say it's now the end of June, 2009 (not July, 2009) and I stil haven't received anything that I ordered.

• Do
      31st of Aug, 2009

Yes I fell into the trap also, I was gullible enough to order my dang bouquet from this stupid beebows site. My wedding was August 8, 2009 I ordered June 15, 2009 it had plenty of time to get here. Of course like all the others it never came. I was and still am pretty furious about it!! The day before my wedding I had to go out find and buy flowers to make my own bouquet. Almost runined my decorating time at the church. (Only had a certain amount of time to decorate) I speant 2 1/2 hours trying to find flowers that I didn't want or even barely like. Had to make due didn't have a choice thanks to beebows. Also like the others, I emailed, called and called and called over and over!!! Only a fake email (from a girl named Amanda which probably wasn't the real name) was the response I've gotten. DON"T ORDER FROM THEM!!! At least i've learned to research before buying anything. Still waiting to hopefully get money back from paypal.

1st of Sep, 2009

I'm like you, I found this site too late - I did receive my bows a couple of days before the wedding, but the were not what I anticipated. We doubled the bows for the pews, which left nothing for the reception. Wedding was May 30th. I received a box last week, August 25 with bows from beebow - can't even believe these people are that stupid. I now realize why I was short, I didn't get the entire order - although we counted the bows that we did received, they were not put together (tulle was seperate from ribbon) - and since they did not look like they were supposed to - well it was a big mess. Anybody reading this site - DO NOT order your bows, you'll be sorry if you do!