www.bearunderground.net / They blocked my account and it was impossible to restore it

Jun 19, 2015
I registered on the website www.bearunderground.net 2 days ago. I opened my account only once, but now I couldn’t open it again. I tried couple of times, but the website showed error all the time. I tried to get help from the moderators of the website. But it was fruitless. They didn’t react or provide any help at all. People, don’t rush to register on such websites. Waste of time.

A  22nd of Jun, 2015 by
Good Morning to who it may concern i was recently on Bearunderground and i did delete my account and i re did my account and i cant go into my Account and i was waiting for a responce to Acttivate my Account but i got no responce i did nothing wrong to be blocked on this site at all i do not put ant dirty pictures in my status at all. I love this site and this happens to me so what do i do know do i redo my account or what must i do just email me back as i do not know what is happing to my profile. Heres my nickname i had it was Panayiotou that was my profile when i got on there. I would like to go back on just send me feedback so i know whats going on.

Anthony Leonard Keates

A  6th of Aug, 2015 by
hello Bearunderground i have lost my password on Rodriquez and i have made a new profile and im waiting you email me so i can login let me know please i long to go in again.

I.D. 6507215161082