www.bagbinge.com / never received product

West Palm Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (561)-598-4700

I ordered two handbags from bagbinge.com in January of 08.
I received the handbags no problem. Handbags looked nice, the very next day i was going to carry my bag the handle broke. Tried calling them, the said it was Chinese new year the store is closed will get back to you. I never heard from them. I called my bank and did a report and got my money back . July of 08 started getting harassing phone calls from a lady from the company. She told me she was going to put my personal information on the internet, was going to send someone to my house for my kids if she didn't get her money back. I blocked her number and called the police. This is a cell phone she is crazy she called me names talked about my children which she doesn't even know if i have any. Don't buy from this company she is rude and crazy. How do we get this site shut down, this site has to many complaints.

Comments

9th of Nov, 2008
me too

i ordered a bag from them, they took my money and i havent received my bag.

and they didnt reply to my emails

and they treat me very bad and not honest to me am very angrey
Ba
  10th of Nov, 2008
Your order has shipped and you have received the information already. You knew it was a special order item and they take longer to complete. I expect that once you receive it you will come back to this board and apologize!
Ba
  10th of Nov, 2008
EB034009485CN
USPS.com
Here is your tracking number that shows you received your product. Too bad people take the time to complain but do not take the time to go back and tell the truth!
Te
  12th of Nov, 2008
This person is not being truthful. She charged her orer received her order and then months later suddenly did a chargeback. Not once did she try to contact us. She is a scammer and we called the police on her as well. She will be charged with a felony as it was over $300. The children story? She is deranged. What does her having children have to do with anything?

We have been in business for over 8 years and there is always soeone who likes to lie and get something for nothing. We will see her in court.
me also

she took my money and never receive my bag or my money :(

she keep ignoring me
  12th of Nov, 2008
I live in Kuwait can any one help me to get my money back ?? this is my email if you need any information

mazyonaa79@hotmail.com
Gr
  17th of Nov, 2008
We will not help anyone from Kuwait. You thievs have cost too many AMERICAN lives! Go do something else!
  5th of Dec, 2008
liar liar liar

i didnt receive any thing from you no tracking number or any information

ii want my money back or the bag

you must ship y bag and apologize for me

SCAMMERS! LIARS! RIPOFFS
  5th of Dec, 2008
THE selly thing that whan i want to check my order on their site i fond than its been deleted ???

what a liar company
Kr
  2nd of May, 2009
I am not sure, I have ordered 5 handbags, 2 gucci and 3 chloe. Never had any problem