www.AUTOKITSHOP.WS ASTON / Theft

1 OR, United States Review updated:

on 3/31/12, I checked my online bank statement and found that I had an unauthorized charge from the Autokitshop.WS in Ashton, AP for the amount of $10.65. I made no purchase of merchandise or received no service from this company. I would like to file a formal complaint . Thank you Michael Zazueta 1026 N.E. Lincoln st Roseburg Oregon 974770

i have another from another place U SAVE NORTHWEST STONE A
FREDERICKTOW on 3/30/12 they took $25.92, my card statement when i called gave me contact for and it was false.

I now have to report my card Compromised.

To let you all know, that a site called Scam .com shows all scam that most i recognized coming into my Email's so be careful what you open

Comments

• Ba
      10th of May, 2012

I just checked my online citibank checking account...and found a charge for 9.95...unauthorized!..it was from "www.autokitshop.wsaston!...I am wondering how the heck this company is getting all of our debit card numbers?
    how come citibank is letting this happen!!!

• Sh
      18th of Jun, 2012

Mulholland Auto Repair in Roseburg Oregon.

Very dishonest and high charges.

I took my vehicle into Mullolland Auto repair First off to have my window looked at because it was not working properly, and my front end was shuttering a bit and he was able to fix it in the past, but the manager could not remember how he fixed the problem. However the manager took it upon himself to check my whole car to find problems because he heard I was going on a trip even when I did not ask him to check the engine. He came up with $18000.00 dollars worth of work to be done. I was like what that is crazy!! Then he had the gull to charge me $43.95 just for looking at it. Then the manager told me my window needed a new motor on the drivers side for the window to go up in down. When I had it looked at it was not the motor at all it, was a piece broken on the slider of the electric window it was obvious. The manager did not do what I had asked which was to look at the window to see why it was not going up an down, he assumed it was the motor. I knew the manager was not being truthful with me, so I took my car into a reliable and honest garage to have them take a look at it, and they hardly found anything wrong with my car just a few minor things that needed to be done.

I will write this garage up for one lying to me, and for charging me to look at my car when they were very dishonest with me and tried to sucker me out of money. I will let everyone I know about their dishonesty and not to take their car to him. It is sad that there are so many garages out there who are dishonest and charging outlandish fees to their costumers. Just because a women walks into a garage does not mean they are stupid enough to believe the scheme and they are by no means stupid they just might know a thing or two about an engine like myself.

Thanks you.