www.auctionessistance.comgot some crap and the rep spoke in rude manner with me

Le Jan 01, 2015 Santa Paula, CA Review updated:

I ordered some items from the auction from www.auctionessistance.com. After that I got total crap. The item didn’t look the same as on the website.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Santa Paula, CA The rep of course refused to take it back and spoke with me in rude and disrespectful manner. I was so upset and decided to warn other people about this horrible website and their rude rep. Stay away from them and post comments about your experience with them.

Comments

• Au
      Jan 03, 2015

And where is the proof on this. I am not sure what you mean by didn't look the same on the website as we do not sell physical items. So I suggest you provide proof of all this otherwise I will be taking this claim up higher for blackmail.

Jan 03, 2015

Be more specific with "items" as you are stating as if we sell physical items to which we do not. I am not sure what you are referring by when you mean it didn't look the same on the website. Again, how does that relate to digital items when there is no physical nature involved.

Mar 20, 2015

Disagree as I received what I ordered. Very confused as to say it didn't look the same as on the website as they don't sell digital goods. Either you are fraud or you are just a competitor providing false information.

Jun 10, 2015

So after a month, still have not heard anything from you.

As we see it, this is a fraud review.

Thanks.