www.ATVDiscounters.com / No MSO paper work, among other things!

1 Farmers Branch, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 817-717-7000

I purchased a motor scooter from this company on Dec. 5th 2007. I was informed that I would be sent my mSO to my address as Fla., the state where I will register this unit requires a different one than they had, I have still not received this piece of paper work which will let me reg. this unit. I have a bill of sale and thats it. This scooter is of no use as it cannot be ridden till I get my paper work. I have called 7 times and sent so many emails that have gotten no response. This company does not care at all, they got my money and thats it for me, now I have a unit I cannot sell or register. The unit also had broken parts on it that were also supposed top be sent to me and of course, no parts. It also has had a charging problem that I have fixed once and now another part has broken. Just more fun than I can explain. In my mind this company is a complete rip off. Very very sad to say but thats the way it is as of right now.

Comments

• Cl
      3rd of Jan, 2008

I bought 4 atvs all 4 have problems.one will not even run. One will not charge, the other 2 have broken pieces.one has no title. can not reach anyone from company. This is what you get for 4,000.00 dollars.

• As
      25th of Mar, 2008

Yes I to was robbed! I wish I would have done more research on www.atvdiscounter.com !!

I got a 110 dirt bike for my son for Christmas and a 110 4-wheeler for my daughter. Neither work!!!

It took like 2 months to get the shipment delivered and the dirt bike came the very last Friday before Christmas. The only thing that was good was someone there had another bike shipped so I would get it on that Friday. It was not the one I ordered but at that point with all the frustration I just took it. It was shipped in Styrofoam a DIRT BIKE IN STYROFOAM????? Oh by the way the black one was on the truck also the frame was completely bent!

Well needless to say it was missing bolts and would not run. I had 2 different places that work on dirt bikes to try and get it running. Guess what here it is 3/25/08 and its still not running. I did get a hold of someone at ATVDISCOUNTERS and had them send me something that was cracked in the carburetor but that did not fix the problem. I emailed them again about it not working and have not heard anything from them. So then I went around checking and found the whole carb. and replaced it. Still nothing!

It's impossible to get a hold of these people. I do know they have caller ID and check who is calling before they answer. One of them busted themselves when I got through by answering the phone saying my name.

Now the 4- wheeler ran for about a total of 60 minutes if that and has not run since. I don't know if the electric starter is not able to charge the battery or whets going on.

I would not recommend this company to anyone.

I will also be filing with BBB on this company as well. I don’t want any other kids to get robbed!

Those were my kids gifts for Christmas. Needless to say it was a very bad Christmas for them. They tried to make the best of it. But it still hurt me and them!!

Totally taken avantage of,
    ASDRDM

27th of May, 2008

took 20 days to ship wrong scooter. many calls & emails unanswered. another 10 days no title. why does ebay let this rip-off continue?

• Te
      6th of Jun, 2008

Got 3 Karts from them and they will not return my calls, answer my emails or answer the phone. AVOID AT ALL COST! Sad. Just pathetic. Absolutly crap for service. I guess I'll have to go get a lawyer now...

12th of Jun, 2008

Yep, I had THE SAME exact thing happen to me.

I bought a 150 cc Scooter from these ###, the alarm doesnt work, they packed the wrong trunk attachment mechanism and didn't send me a Title & Bill of pay until a month later, after I left them negative feedback on eBay... After the negative feedback some dirtbag from there office called my house (I wasn't available) so he started harassing my mother, because I left them negative feedback on eBay... So they call my house? Harass my mother? Do not give me what is legally required?

I didn't get what was required by law so I left negative feedback and they Attack me via phone.

This company needs to be stopped. They are ###.

No bill of pay and title for one month...After calling and emailing more than 10 times each, they finally sent me a title... WITH THE WRONG VIN NUMBER!!!

I can't register it and can not ride it UNTIL I GET THE TITLE WITH THE RIGHT VIN NUMBER!

It's been two months now and I still havent gotten a replacement alarm, a replace trunk attachment, and STILL NO TITLE!!!

What is wrong with these people?

It's not the customers... It's the company.

I don't care if they sell you atvs and mopeds at dirt cheap prices, they should still obey the law.

They are low-life dirt bags that can't understand there own policies.

• Ra
      16th of Jun, 2008

IT TAKES 3- TO 4 DAYS TO GET ANY ONE TO RETURN A CALL, OR ANSWER A E-MAIL. THE PAPERWORK FOR TITLE WAS NOT COMPLETE. FOR A BUSINESS WITH A REPORTED 21- EMPLOYEES YOU WOULD THINK THEY COULD AT LEAST RETURN A PHONE CALL IN 24-HOURS. THE ONLY WAY THEY EVER ANSWER THE PHONE IS IF YOU CALL AND LOOK FOR SALES, THAT WAY THEY THINK TEY WILL MAKE SOMETHING FROM AMSWERING THE PHONE. WHAT A WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS. I RAN A REPAIR SHOP IN TEXAS FOR 15 YEARS AND NEVER TREATED ANY ONE LIKE THIS.

• Di
      20th of Jun, 2008

Am going thru the SAME THING...no title...no plates...no RIDE
    3 weeks AFTER the scooter arrived and 5 weeks AFTER I paid them-still can't USE my scooter!
    everyone is polite and everyone STALLS you.

I don't know what else to do...
    Anyone have the attorney general's office addy for TX?
    (I WILL find it)
    that's a good start. I NEED my LEGAL paperwork to register this bike-otherwise,
    what's the point of having a scooter I CAN"T USE? Now, there is a LATE FEE to pay the BMW since the bike has not been titled 31 days after the sale date. I shouldn't have to pay that on top of everything else I've gone thru!

DOUG/MARK (sales)
    CEDRIC/Nathaniel (shipping)
    Jessica/Angela (title)

Are these names even real?
    Now, I'm not so sure anymore...

• Ke
      26th of Jun, 2008

We purchased 110 go cart for disabled nephew july 18, 2007.we had it 3wks and the accelarator cable broke so i called them and purchased a new one they sent the wrong one 3weeks later, i sent it back then it took 6 months to get the right one. fast forward to june 2008 and now go cart will not run engine is shot .it has been in local shop for 2 wks atv discounters will not return repeated calls for repairs as it is still =under warranty!

Next stop illnois attorney general.

• Al
      3rd of Jul, 2008

My brother purshased a 150cc scooter from ATV DISCOUNTER about 2 months ago and yet not able to register scooter in the State of Florida! Supose the manufacture name on the Title says Frontier Imports but acording to the local Agency in Orlando Florida this name is not register in the States, I have called about 20 times and still not resolved anything, the person of contact is Angela which have done nothing for us, Do Not Buy from ATV DISCOUNTER!!!

• G4
      14th of Jul, 2008

I ordered a Roketa MC54 from these bozos and never received a shipping tracking number. They did not return calls and wouldn't even answer their phone. Finally got hold of them and asked to cancel the order. They said my credit card acount would be credited. Never happened. They charged my account the day I ordered which is against the law. Anyone wanting to register a complaint can go here for more information.

• Re
      5th of Aug, 2008

On May 20, 2008 I bought two mopeds/scooters. June 6th., I recieved one that I didn't order. I sent you $1848.00 for two mopeds. You owe me $924.00. This is August 6th. I still don't have any money, wheres my check? These guys won't even return my phone calls. Please don't anyone buy any thing from this company. They will ripe you off.

• Tr
      28th of Sep, 2008

I purchased a 250cc Roketa ATV-09 for $1, 200 ... It ran for a whole 4 hours Christmas day, when i recieved it, that night it wouldnt start. I had someone work on it, he told me all the parts i needed, so i finally! contacted them throught many emails, and phonecalls, they send me the parts i need in return of the ones i sent, and here they send me the wrong gas tank, it doesnt even fit, so i send it back . Til' this day i am still tryin to get that gas tank, its basically brand new, i been waiting 8 months, and theres 1, 000 covered in tarp in my back yard, theres nothin i can do. I think some how everyone could get there money back if someone follow throughs with all these complaint.

-fender13@comcast.net-

• En
      4th of Nov, 2008

i bought a 150 it has been 4 months still no title and my engine blew up i got ripped off.I would not buy from atv discounters.

• En
      7th of Nov, 2008

i enrique strongly recomend that you dont buy from this company still waiting four months on a title.Any questions call me at 702-436-5330

• Wa
      17th of Nov, 2008

That's nothing, I got a Scooter for my son a SC-13. It came with a broken mirror, missing rubber plugs on the calipers, and the scooter runs lik sh.t. Plus there's a vibration at the start up over 20 miles per hour. I got the mirror after one month of waiting and people never answer the e-mails. Regarding about the vibration, today I received a call asking me to take the scooter apart send the variable clutch and wait plus the guy who called sounded like an AH. PLEASE NEVER BUY NOTHING FROM ATVDISCOUNTER.
    No warranty, no service, its actually a really BAD COMPANY WITH BAD PEOPLE, trained to lie to you.

• Wa
      18th of Nov, 2008

everybody send an e-mail to CHINA SUNL, EXPLAIN THR PROBLEM, I did and they are working on it.

sunlchina@126.com
    please mention the problems with ATVDisconters

• Ki
      12th of Jun, 2009

THIS COMPANY HAS SCAMMED ME ALSO, DIDN'T DELIVER PRODUCT AND WON'T RETURN MONEY!

23rd of Oct, 2009

I PURCHASED A 250CC SCOOTER BACK IN MARCH OF THIS YEAR AND STILL HAVENT RECIEVED IT OR A REFUND!
    i FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB, IC3.ORG AND ALSO THE TARRENCE COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT. THE SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT OPENED A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION AFTER MY CALL TODAY!!!
    IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, CALL THE TARRENCE COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT @ 817-884-1212
    WWW.ATVDISCOUNTER.COM
    WWW.YOURPARTS.COM
    WWW.TOPLINEPOWERSPORTS.COM
    WWW.READYTORIDE.COM

ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE OWNED BY GLENN AND SHERRY BARLING. EVERYTIME THEY RECEIVE ALOT OF COMPLAINTS ON ONE SITE, THEY CREAT A NEW ONE.

LETS ALL STOP THIS COMPANY FROM GETTING AWAY WITH THIS! CALL THE SHERIFFS AT ONCE TO FILE YOUR COMPLAINT. TELL THEM THAT THERE IS ALREADY AN INVESTIGATION GOING ON, REPORT # 2009-13488

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL ME @ tricountyhandyman@live.com
    or call Marty @ (724)351-0067

I can get you to the places that we get you the help that you need!!!