www.atlasvoyager.com - Kept 49000 ZAR for himself ! / Dr. Dr Ergün Özcan - Payment Fraud, Namibia Beware !

1 Namibia Review updated:

THIS GUY IS A CON ARTIST - he kept 49000 ZAR for himself
will add some proof soon on this site !

CRIMINAL and a LIER ! he only uses PO addr. to avoid court issues ! Beware !
Phone: +[protected]

P O Box 96250 WINDHOEK NAMIBIA

YOU MUST TELL ME HOW MUCH IT IS AND WHATS THE NAME OF THE DEALER AND CONTACT DETAILS BECAUSE TOMORROW I WILL BE GOING TO PRETORIA TO MY EMBASY SO I CAN SORT IT OUT WHILE IM THERE.THE OTHER THING IS ITS NO PROBLEM TO SEND MONEY FROM NAMIBIA TO AUSTRIA BUT YOU MUST PAY THE BANK CHARGES LET ME KNOW ALSO ITS BETTER FOR YOU TO SEND ME SMS BECAUSE MOST OF THE TIME CANT LOOK MY MAILS [protected] IN SEPTEMBER I WILL BE IN GERMANY MAYBE SEE YOU THERE REGARDS

Acc name.Dr Ergun Ozcan
Bank.First National Bank
Acc Number.[protected]
Branch Code.280172

sorry my friend just had chance to check my mails that u send many
mails after all this mails u send to me l have one thing to say u are
realy ### u can go to where ever u want just ### offf

www.atlasvoyager.com - Kept 49000 ZAR for himself !

Comments

• Ri
      30th of May, 2010

I agree

This man has also ripped me off

We are a web design company in South Africa, and we did work for him, and he did not make payment, he keeps making the excuse that he is in the bush, and cannot make payment in the bush. The website he goes under is www.atlasvoyager.com. I had to pay my boss out of my own pocket for this pig.

Dr Ergun Ozcan is a thief - do not deal with him !!

I will make it my duty to paste his name all over the internet, so that anyone that googles him, will find out he is a thief.

• Ri
      30th of May, 2010

This man has also ripped me off

Dr Ergun Ozcan is a thief - do not deal with him !!

Another website he goes under is www.southernnamibia.com
    DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM

• Gu
      14th of Dec, 2011

just in case
    this proof of the UNI of sussex
    never studied there !!!

• Gu
      20th of Jun, 2012

Listen NO Doctor !

I want my money back ...I will chase you down for LIFETIME

you are just a crook, liar, thief, con artist and criminal
    I know many other of you scams in South Africa, Namibia and Botswana

the day will come you pay a high price !
    but then you be gone FOREVER OF THIS PLANET !

more postings will follow this year till you pay me back

I have seen the bank statement of the police...living of me ..or other innocent people will come to an end

law inforcment will catch your shaby person and character