www.AP9*PMIdentity.com / Money withdrawal from account without permission!

1 Houma, LA, United States Review updated:

SCAM- taking money out of our checking account for several months without our permission. Get your Debt cards and credit cards changed and get them caught. Credit card theft protection can help get your money back and catch them, call them!

Comments

28th of Dec, 2007

Two charges in the amount of $14.95 have been charged to my checking account without my permission.

• Li
      3rd of Jan, 2008

Two charges of 29.95 have been charged to my checking account without my permission. I want to know what to do about it and how can I get my money back. And how to keep this from happening again?!

• Al
      4th of Jan, 2008

One charge in the amount of $14.95 have been charged to my checking account without my permission.

• Da
      8th of Jan, 2008

two chargesof $29.95 have been charged to my checking accountwithout my permission

• Em

To whom it may concern:

On the 7th of january, Your company took $29.95 out of my checking. Unfortunately I assumed (which you should'nt assume) I was only to be charged $1.00 .

Please, please take my name off your list and cancel my membership. I am on a fixed income and cannot afford the membership at this time. My credit membership # is
    6658400309.
    I was given two sets of numbers. How about this set
    187241726?
    Send me an e-mail of my cancellation of the membership.

• Em
      8th of Jan, 2008

I am waiting for you e-mail concerning the cancellation of my membership.

• Ge
      10th of Jan, 2008

You have taken money out of my checking account
    that I did not approve of or agree to so put it back or I
    will not stop here.

Respectfully, Gerald Johnson

• Mi
      11th of Jan, 2008

I also have been charged unauthorized amounts on my account. I am trying to find out how this occured, and how it was authorized. It seems that this is a nice occurance to have money taken out of peoples accounts without their knowlege. I am sure that your company has headquarters. What is the address and customer service #.. Remove my name off of this.

• Ke
      12th of Jan, 2008

I am very confused about how legally this company can charge my account or others without consent. I used a service called Intelius to find a couple of old friends that I lost touch with. I used my Discover card for one person and my debit/MC card for another. About a week later I receive a $14.95 charge on each debit/credit card from a company listed as AP9*PMIDENTITY on one card and 24PROTECTPLUS on the other (this is in addition to the services I already paid for). I did get in touch with an employee for this company and they did refund me, which was good. But, my main concern was that they told me that I authorized it. Which is not true. I advise anybody that reads this do no use Intelius. Evidently, Intelius and AP9/24PROTECTPLUS are in kahoots with one another.

• Sh
      13th of Jan, 2008

I also used Intelius to track down a number that was called on my cell phone after it was stolen. A few days later AP9*PMIDENTITY showed up on my November and then my December statement. This is an outrage how can they charge my credit card without prior my consent. I've looked up this company and there are tons of complaints with similar stories.

• Ro
      14th of Jan, 2008

I also have been taken for $14.95 from my account, if you do not refund there will be legal actions taken place, and i already had lawyer look at it, please rfund my money and send me an email that you are doing this.

14th of Jan, 2008

I did not agree to a membership nor did I agree for them to take any money out of my account. I was using a diffrent service of free credit report. I want my money back or will have to result in futher actions against your company. I dont know what this is and I definatly did not authorise any funds out of my account.

14th of Jan, 2008

I had two charges of $29.95 taken out. plus two charges of $1.00 I am ver un happy with your service. Charles.

• Sh
      15th of Jan, 2008

I have been charged twice now $14.95! I have cancelled my membership twice and expect to be reimbursed immediately. How is this legal to charge people without consent. I expect a full refund in the amount $29.90.

17th of Jan, 2008

I was charged 3 times the $14.95 by this PMIDENITY company when I never even signed up in the first place.

They got my CC info from a company called intelius.com <<<
    Now I have to go file a dispute at my bank. Yay.

18th of Jan, 2008

i subscribed with this suspiscious company for my 3-in-1 credit report.i finally didnt get my report for they said could not confirm my profile of which i could not understand.I then immediately cancelled.Why then am I charged.I need my money back.This a fraudlent and phishy company.I need my money otherwise I will take some measures if not.I need my refund right away.I may even block my cc to prevent future fraud n transaction on my account.I was charged $29.95

18th of Jan, 2008

whats your customer service number,web or even email.this really look phishy.how do you handle complains?

• Mi
      18th of Jan, 2008

I immediately cancelled. then why have I bin charged $29.95! This is fraud! I want MY money back!

• Di
      22nd of Jan, 2008

I did not order this service yet I was billed 19.95. I would like to know how this can happen and how to stpo it from happening in the future. I woulso like to find out how to get my money refunded

• Re
      23rd of Jan, 2008

I, too, was charged for things I never agreed to, twice. I never even knew i was a "member" until I looked at my bank statement. I just called their company and spoke to a representative, and then a supervisor. I was issued a refund for one charge, however I was told the other charge was non-refundable. If you're looking for their telephone number, it's 888-840-6301.