www.AP9*PMIdentity.com / Charges to my banking account!

United States Review updated:
4.45

Last month (January) I was charged twice the same day $19.95 for AP9@PMIDENTITY services which I am not interested in, I again am charged this month with two withdrawals from my banking account for something I do not even know what it is good for. I have written before and I have no way of having you picture return the four deductions you have made. I need this to be done immediately, it is causing me financial hardship. I do not count with that money and I am not willing to pay for something I DO NOT WANT.

Comments

Ne
  22nd of Mar, 2008
I also have been being charged from this company and after contacting them they said they would only refund one month after them taking 29.95 + 1.00 starting in november 2007. I have contacted my bank and plan on taking it all the to get my money back.
Aa
  24th of Mar, 2008
Call intelius.com and they will refund your money.
Ev
  24th of Mar, 2008
go to your bank and have them put a freeze on this company so it cannot deduct anymore money from your account. They also have a form you can fill out to reverse the charges back into your account
Ro
  24th of Feb, 2009
I have been charged $29.95 twice per month and I want it stopped now. I don't use your service and I want out now.