www.AP9*PMIdentity.com / Charges to my banking account!

Last month (January) I was charged twice the same day $19.95 for AP9@PMIDENTITY services which I am not interested in, I again am charged this month with two withdrawals from my banking account for something I do not even know what it is good for. I have written before and I have no way of having you picture return the four deductions you have made. I need this to be done immediately, it is causing me financial hardship. I do not count with that money and I am not willing to pay for something I DO NOT WANT.

Comments

• Ne
      22nd of Mar, 2008

I also have been being charged from this company and after contacting them they said they would only refund one month after them taking 29.95 + 1.00 starting in november 2007. I have contacted my bank and plan on taking it all the to get my money back.

• Aa
      24th of Mar, 2008

Call intelius.com and they will refund your money.

• Ev
      24th of Mar, 2008

go to your bank and have them put a freeze on this company so it cannot deduct anymore money from your account. They also have a form you can fill out to reverse the charges back into your account

• Ro
      24th of Feb, 2009

I have been charged $29.95 twice per month and I want it stopped now. I don't use your service and I want out now.