www.amtify.com / The seller scammed and turned to be really unpleasant guy

1 23232 Old Airport RoadFletcher, NC, United States Review updated:

I ordered blazer from the website www.amtify.com. I placed the order 4 weeks ago, but the seller warned me that my size was unavailable. I replied that I would wait 4 more weeks, but if after this time, there wouldn’t be any other changes, I would ask for refund. The seller agreed, but 4 weeks passed and he refused to return money back. It was terrible and so annoying to deal with them. Don’t buy from this company.

Ku
Jul 2, 2015
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Am
      20th of Jul, 2015

Hi, This is Cindy, customer service team from Amtify. It looks a bit strange of your comments as we normally will not provide such information to customer. May you please provide your invoice number here with your REAL name so that we can check your order for you. Thank you.

• Am
      20th of Jul, 2015

May you also provide the customer service representative name as well as we do not have a Male customer service rep and it seems really odd that you mentioned the seller turned out to be a unpleasant guy. Thank you for your help and once we receive your information, we sure will look into this case as we need to make sure this complaint is legit first. Thank you.

• Li
      18th of May, 2016

No invoices in the packages, no information whatsoever, only have your name and address on the packaging. No phone number to get instruction on how to return 2 sweaters that do not fit.Please contact me with info so that I can return merchandise. Also will
    call my Visa in the morning to have them refuse payment to you.
    lrattner@sbcglobal.net