www.alphaseekr.co.uk / I haven't received the user name and password

I registered on the website www.alphaseekr.co.uk. I waited for the user name and password, but these jerks forgot to send it. I waited 2 days and tried to contact them. After that I sent more and more emails, but all my messages and emails were ignored. I paid about $50 for the registration and membership; please help me to cancel it. Post comments.

Ke
Apr 29, 2015

Comments

• Al
      12th of May, 2015

Hello Kelly,

We have no communication from any client called Kelly nor have we received any funds for around $50 (Our price is £100 pcm at the date of this complaint). Please can you clarify the e-mail address you signed up with?

Please note: we do not offer a membership area that requires a username and password to access our services. Maybe you subscribed to another service?

• Al
      12th of May, 2015

Also, to add - we only accept PayPal as a method of payment as this protects us as a business and you as a client. You can check yourself about the $50 transaction you have made recently through PayPal. As our service is subscription based you would have agreed to the £100 per month subscription - which can be terminated in any time with a money back option within 14 days.

We only have this option as a payment method, so there is no way you would be paying us $50 for our service.

Hope this clears everything up.