www.allniceshoes.com / Ordered Nike dunks they took the money out of my bank and i never received an e-mail confirmation

NY, United States Review updated:
4.35

I placed an order with allniceshoes.com for a pair of nike dunks they took money right out of my bank (89.99) never received e-mail confirmation, I'm sending e-mail after e-mail and no one is getting back to me. I go to the site and when i check on orders place to check tracking it telss me there was no order placed. I checked with the bank it they tell me the money was taken out by a web site address www.psp-shop.com I tried to call the number to that place and it was disconnected. PLEASE DONT ANYONE TRY AND PLACE AN ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY
An

Comments

Re
  16th of Aug, 2008
I ordered a pair of shoes on 08/15 and the same EXACT thing happened to me... no one has replied to my email and the money is out of my acct...
Ib
  22nd of Aug, 2008
u guys are right... i placed an other august 14 08 it says 2-5 businesss days.. i never got it
Ha
  9th of Sep, 2008
I ordered a pair of Jordan 13's, Little did i know they are the fakest piece of plastic wear i have ever owned. The shoes are so light, feels so uncomfortable ..(for a Jordan pair of shoes, comfort is 1st priority.) and the appearance is just a menace.(EVERYTHING IS SO FAKE ABOUT THIS SHOES) I urge u/all, please dont mess with these clowns.. They have nothing to offer.!!!. I threw them in the bin as soon as i unwrapped them, hopefully some street kid will think, he /she can "fly like mike".
Ki
  5th of Oct, 2008
The same thing sort of happened to me... I ordered some jeans for almost $300.00 (3 pairs) and I got the jeans but they didn't fit so they said that I could send them back for an exchange. They had to be shipped all the way to China and now a month after I shipped them back no one will return my emails and the delivery conformation said they got the jeans on sept. 29th. I haven't heard anything from this company since 9/4/08 when they gave me the info on how to return the jeans. I have sent prob. 15 emails since then with no response... they are driving me crazy. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AND IF YOU ALREADY DID DO NOT RETURN WHAT YOU BOUGHT JUST SELL IT ON CRAIGSLIST.
Ju
  7th of Oct, 2008
Same here!!... I ordered some shoes on 9/29 today is now 10/7 still no shoes. The money was taken out my account. The only reason why i bought off this sight is a friend of mine got some dunks that were pretty legit and got to his house with no problems. I have emailed numerous times, and still no reply!... Im mad I guess thats what we get for trying to bargain!!
Ki
  7th of Oct, 2008
Hey it's Kitty again... I got my jeans today!!! I still never got a conformation email, but at this point I am just glad I didn't get ripped off. I think that this company just has the worst communication ever.
Bo
  8th of Oct, 2008
well i ordered the all black jordan fives on september 30th, and i recieved them on october the 8th. and i like im, i recommend buyin, even comes with the authenticity of the jordan shoes =]
Da
  8th of Oct, 2008
man i must call my self stupid on this one but i ordered six pairs of shoes an 5 pair of jeans overall it came up to be about 800 dollars they said three to five days .ok well a week passed no word i email them n just put "tracking number please" well they put it will be sent later still no number 9 days later no response no nothing whoa im so hot with myself if i light ah match i will explode.a, can anyone tell me is this legit.
Li
  15th of Oct, 2008
MAN! I ORDER SOME SHOES ON OCT 4, 2008 AND I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM ALLNICEKICKS...NO TRACKIN NUMBER, MY ACCOUNT DOESNT EVEN LOG IN! AND YES THEY TOOK THE MONEY RIGHT OUT OF MY ACCOUNT...IM SO HOT IF I DNT RECIEVE MY SHOES BY ATLEAST NEXT WEEK IM GOING POSTAL! HAS ANYONE EVER CAME IN ACTUAL CONTACT WITH THEM?
Ia
  28th of Oct, 2008
I guess I got lucky i actually got the shoes but when I tried to exchange them for the right ones no luck ont a word from them now the site seems to be off line definatly to be avoided
Ia
  4th of Jul, 2009
i ordered shoes and t/shirts the same as you guys never got my order i would plead to people to stay away from this company due to the fact it, s nothing more than a complete con
Ma
  31st of Dec, 2009
I ordered a pair of Air Force Ones, black and red. I received a pair of gold, black, red, shoes with gold flakes on them. No one responds to e-mail, gives no telephone number to call, or return address. ABSOLUTELY A RIP OFF! Contacting better business bureau and state attorney general. THESE GUYS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. If enough of us complain and follow legal channels, hopefully they will be. Waste of money!
Ne
  22nd of Apr, 2010
thanks for these comments and feedback because research is definately helpful. i was sure about to kop some kikks off that site. NEVERMIND!