www.alibaba.com / Andrean Torija / ANDREAN TORIJA

1 Indonesia Review updated:

I ordered and paid $1,600 for 20 Nintendo Wii's on December 7, 2007 for December 10, 2007 delivery. I have never received delivery and he refuses to refund my money. He advertises on www.asianproducts.com and www.alibaba.com.

Comments

• Kh
      18th of Apr, 2008

Iwant to say for every bodythat i love sir

• Wo
      17th of Jul, 2008

lawls. dum@$$

• Wi
      29th of Sep, 2008

Banjo Bolt, Nut Banjo Bolt, Check Nut, Auto Bolts, U Bolt, Auto Parts, Banjo Bolt Supplier, Exporter, Manufacturer, Traders, Banjo Bolt, Maker Banjo Bolt, Fasteners, Banjo Bolt India, Windsor Banjo Bolt

• Ad
      5th of Nov, 2008

You deserved to get stung. If it sounds too good to be true then it is. $80 per unit was obviously going to be a con job.

• Vi
      2nd of Mar, 2010

There is a good site on which there is constantly an updating of bases of swindlers to whom interestingly look there already more than 7500 swindlers and administrators constantly fill up base antiscammers.net

• Fr
      28th of Jun, 2010

You must do homework on the credibility of online suppliers before you buy, just as you would with real-life business partners. Alibaba is only a platform between the buyers and the suppliers, nothing more. They do not own inventory but simply connect buyers with sellers.

I strongly suggest buyers do some thorough research before dealing with online suppliers. Use escrow as a form of payment instead of Western Union is the easiest way to protect yourself. If you want to learn how to protect yourself, feel free to browse through Alibaba forum.

• Ad
      26th of Sep, 2010

Good Day, just read through your complain on alibaba.i was also scammed by Sunrise East Asia Culture Art Development Co., Ltd. $2800.In the past 2 weeks i was contacted by a body in west Africa who have been of great help to me getting a compensation on money duped from me as a representative of my company.Presently i have been refunded and have balance my shortage with my company.Feels so great.If you still wish to get a compensation on money scammed contact me so i can give to you contact of agency conducting compensation.(adams.fetcher@yahoo.com)

SINCERELY

ADAMS

• Jb
      18th of Nov, 2010

We are making a unique forum where those who have been scammed by Alibaba, GlobalSources, Made-in-China can submit a complain. Apart form that this forum provides free of cost reports, how-tos and a definitive guide to those who are new in the sourcing business. To make this happen we need your assistance. This forum is an initiative taken by the people who have been scammed by these Chinese sites. Please contact us hujelabs[at]gmail.com with a subject "I was scammed".