www.acceptmycash.com / sending letters to my kid

1 Ware, MA, United States Review updated:

My son had received a letter with a $500 check from acceptmycash. this is the second company that has sent my son something the frist one was a credit card. my son is only 10 years old. and this needs to stop. please if you can stop it or if you can tell me how to stop it i would really be greatful. i dont understand how these companys are getting a 10years old info.

very upset mother
shawna

Sh

Comments

• Ty
      1st of May, 2008

I JUST DID A LOAN WITH THIS COMPANY AND I FOUND FRAUD REPORTS ON THEM AND THEIR PROCCESOR. I AM COMPLETLEY SATISFIED WITH THERE SERVICE I REC MY MONEY AND HTEY WERE VERY DETAILED ABOUT WHAT I NEED TO DO TO GET MY MONEY AND PAY IT OFF. I HAVE READ ALOT OF THESES FRAUD REPORTS AND TOT ELL YOU THE TRUTH IT SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE ARE NOT LISTENING AND FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS AND TERMS CLEARLY. THERE IS SO MUCH NEGATIVITY ON THE INTERNET NOW PEOPLE ARE JUST WILLLING TO BELEIVE ITS FRAUD. AND OR ONE PERSON MIGHT HAVE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE AND DECIDED IT WAS FRAUD BCSE OF IT. READ READ READ!! PEOPLE AND INVESTIGATE THIS COMPANY HAS NO HIDDEN FEES OR BS YOU JUST HAVE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND READ THE DETAILS. AND FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER TRIED STOP ASSUMING ITS FRAUD. CHECK IT OUT FIRST!!!.

2nd of May, 2008

It is obvious your son is online filling out things or he fills them out at places he visits. The mail places get the info from things filled out. You need to sit down and talk to ur son and find out what he has been doing online or when out some place.

I have used them and I agree with the other person this is a good service. I have actually used it a couple of times.

• Vi
      21st of Jun, 2008

MY SON IS ONLY 9 YEARS OLD AND HE GOT 2 CREDIT CARD OFFERS HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

• Ev
      12th of Aug, 2008

please do not send a non negotiable again one was sent here and i did not request it the reservation#: 1300-3043-9711

27th of Aug, 2008

My 10 yr old daughter has credit cards trying to have her sign up as well asacceptmycash!! I assure you she has NOT solicitated this nor has the knowledge to do so. The computer is in my room, I watch tv while she's on it!! This iscrazy and it must stop!!

• Ha
      28th of Aug, 2008

Hi! Silly me, age 60 had 25 place where I can apply for loans and I grab this one! I gave ALL my info. to this crooks! Satan come to rob steal and kill. They kept sending me to application to application!! Silly me again did 3 of them!!! SOMEONE get them "dammed crooks"!! May Yahshua bless you ALL and help us to DISCERN!! HY.